+ .500

• bbkid
  • 04-02-2014, 07:19 AM
May I please interrupt our regularly scheduled program to remind all that the Houston Astros are an over .500 team so far this season?
(Sorry guys, but this is most likely the only day this year that I will be able to make such a statement, so I hated to pass up the opportunity)

Carry on......
They won Opening Day last year too.
  • Seedy
  • 04-02-2014, 08:50 AM
I figured you would post something, about thr stro's. I am going to catch a game to see Derek Jeter's farwell tour. Not that I am a yankee fan, I am NOT. But he is a class act, and going out near the top of his game.
  • bbkid
  • 04-02-2014, 11:46 AM
They won Opening Day last year too. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Yes, indeed they did! Then they ate fried chicken that night and look what happened the next night.
I love this time of the season...hope overflows...
F - the Astros

Rangers baby...
I figured you would post something, about thr stro's. I am going to catch a game to see Derek Jeter's farwell tour. Not that I am a yankee fan, I am NOT. But he is a class act, and going out near the top of his game. Originally Posted by seedman55
I am going tonight.
How's the Fried Chicken at Minute Maid?

I like Frenchy's fried Chicken Prime Time!!!
Astros not Fucking around this year, gonna call up George Springer..... that's not good news for the rest of the AL.
2-0 baby
Bet they are gonna win tonight as well, their other ace on the mound gonna be pitching.
Yes, indeed they did! Then they ate fried chicken that night and look what happened the next night. Originally Posted by bbkid
Wade Boggs ate fried chicken before every game and once drank 64 beers on a cross country trip from Boston to Los Angeles.

How's the Fried Chicken at Minute Maid?

I like Frenchy's fried Chicken Prime Time!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
The Diamond Club at Minute Maid has some amazing fried chicken, the tickets down there are $375 a pop.

Frenchy's on Scott is world class, reasonable prices and quality ingredients.
2-0 baby Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
They're 2-2 now.

So much for that winning streak. SMH......
My hope is that the Astros win more than 63 games this year.Then at least some folk will get free furniture.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/ma...u-win/25284040