LZ Foot Massage

The former LZ is ok as far as massage went, same signs still displayed. Got Carrie who formerly worked for G Linda, she’s an older woman, medium build, some meat on that ass, she confirmed Linda no longer has this parlor. I did a half hour R&T. Massage was pretty decent I’ll admit, tug was ok, she allowed ITC touching.
  • Owj
  • 12-13-2021, 05:43 PM
Is the place around the corner in the same center still open? Haven’t been there in a while?
Is the place around the corner in the same center still open? Haven’t been there in a while? Originally Posted by Owj
Not sure of it’s current status, I glanced over as I drove off on wilcrest but couldn’t tell if opened or not.
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions Originally Posted by biomed1
Sorry and thanks for moving it.
  • Pyle1
  • 12-14-2021, 07:16 PM
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions Originally Posted by biomed1
Since when? And if only encounter reports are allowed why is there a button for encounter report AND new thread?
Since when? And if only encounter reports are allowed why is there a button for encounter report AND new thread? Originally Posted by Pyle1

Wondering the same thing. New (or out of town guy new to Houston) mod strutting his shit????
Was also wondering same thing. H-town massage discussions have always been easy to find in the AMP/Spa section, besides, LZ is a massage parlor and Spidey was sharing an experience even if it wasn't in review format.
Is this the first time that the OP did a non-review review?

Some people bitch too much..sheesh...

I agree with BM1 ... furthermore, those wishing to circumvent the culturally acceptable norms/rules/guidelines should accept the outcome of those choices.
it would appear that since the forum is titled "Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston", discussion is no longer allowed in there. seems kind of stupid since there is still a "new thread" button. seems to also include "Encounters - Strip Club - Houston".
I initially went by HK Foot Spa in Hong Kong market/mall, Jenny said both she and other girl were busy, I didn’t get a look at second girl, not sure if they have a new to me girl or if it was Mary, Mary and Jenny are both a pass for me. I settled for Carrie over at LZ quite frankly, had things to do and time was becoming an issue.