One good reason for two

I have had one doubles session since joining this playground and it could be described as interesting, at best. In retrospect, and in all fairness though, it was probably my own fault. I went into it without a clear objective and just kinda went with the flow. But I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now. The next time I do that, I will have an agenda.

Thinking about that and knowing how popular these types of sessions are, made me wonder what specific desires most often compel guys to pursue doubles. There are obviously many advantages to enjoying the attention of two ladies, but if it came down to a single activity; what makes a double worthwhile?

And ladies, if you would, what activity do you feel most often drives your clients to want a threesome?
you asked "but if it came down to a single activity; what makes a double worthwhile?"

for me, the answer is simple - two mouths on lil delites!!! with back and forth cock-teaming until he is ready to spurt in one or both of their mouths.

or double blind taste test (tm).
or one in cowgirl and one getting her pussy licked/sucked/kissed by my mouth/tongue.
or doggie w/ one while she cunnilingizes the other one's pussy.
or ....
The constant stimulation of the senses with two beautiful women who are focused on me and each other. My 3 experiences have been mind blowing. I guess having the right partners like Kendall4u and ThatHottNurse or Laura Lynn who work together and know how to stage such an experience.
My desire for doubles is driven by the fact every girl taps out on me within the hour, delirious with the waves of orgasms I gave her. I need two, sometimes as many as five women so I can get mine while leaving them in quivering ecstasy.

Seriously, I very seldom do it for the opposite reason, my Mr One and Done can't cope with three orifices let alone six, and at the end of the session I've had the one orgasm I'm usually capable of, for double the price. I prefer two one-on-one sessions for my money. (Pistol Marks & Aprill, Reese Foster & TNTAngie being notable exceptions)
You could get double the PA credit if you wrote a separate review on each one, ha ha.
But...you probably couldn't mention the "double" activities...
I could suck your dick while stacy sits on your face so you can eat her kitty
& that's only one of the possibilities of a doubles session..
Me + AlluringStacy =
Nothing beats the sensory overload of two soft, wet mouths simultaneously moving about your body. If only I had more disposal income.

I actually haven't had one in a while. I may need to bite the bullet and go for one.
  • Brot
  • 06-12-2015, 07:43 PM
I love the competition, the domination and submissiveness, that these sessions seem to illicit.

Then there is this thing called fucklicking!
dang...and I am working on a three gal session for my 51st in July. So far I have provided a premise based upon a penthouse letters entry I read years ago...the details are being handled by the primary of the trio. I have seen all the participants that I know of and there is chemistry....I may exit a mindless blob but I know it will be a great experience.. Most of the session is secret to my by design...There may be surprises if only for brief periods...
The review may be after counseling or input by participants to help account fo all activities.. My intention is for sensory overload....and many orgams by all.
I could suck your dick while stacy sits on your face so you can eat her kitty
& that's only one of the possibilities of a doubles session..
Me + AlluringStacy = Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
note to self: keep kaitlyn & stacy in mind for this autumn.

daty/o, tho they occurred 4 yrs ago, my year of threesomes [2011] was very Very VERY Memorable and Deliteful.
if you want some idea of what's possible, go read some of my threesome reviews from that year.

like someone once said, if you can dream it, you can realize it. [maybe it was walt disney]
Thanks,pmd. I expected you to comment on this thread. I knew with your reputation for seeking 'delites', I could count on your input. And I agree; while the bucket-list of deliteful scenarios possible seems endless, I would have guessed the "two mouth, double bbbj" would be the clear favorite. It certainly ranks high on my priority list. As another single-shot pistol, I generally follow mtabsw's thinking and opt to have two sessions for the money. That said, there are some experiences that just require a bigger boat. My next foray into the realm of multiples will be in search of the elusive "bbbj/nq/ns - tuma/bls" combo. I have a difficult time imagining anything that could top that. But knowing me, I'll still look.
Double the skills = enhanced pleasure for you of course! And even better if she does things that I don't or vice versa so that you get a FULL pleasurable experience!
Plus, half the workload for each provider ...
Plus, half the workload for each provider ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Funny how that works, yet the rate doesn't reflect.

Angel, you changed your picture.....
Katilyn and Stacy, that sounds awesome in too many ways....