AirBnB for outcalls?

I recently stayed in an AirBnB on a business trip. The transaction was recorded online, and the extent of check-in was entering the code in the electronic lock; no personal interaction with the owner at all. A brief perusal of availability for next weekend in Fort Worth suggests some significant cost savings over standard hotels. I was wondering if anyone had used one for a liaison of any type, and I'd also be interested in any specific places in Fort Worth that might have worked particularly well.
Why don’t you consider dayuse.com
I have, but last time I looked, there weren't many participating places over here. And rates weren't much better than what you could get on Hotwire or Hotels.com. So I started looking at AirBnB.
Interesting...
The issue I run into with airbnb is the area I like is always booked up you’ve gotta book way in advance in order to get the dates you want and Chevk in isn’t until 4pm and 5pm or after that’s just crazy

What part of ft worth you thinking ?
It's a general question that might have future applicability, as well as broader applicability. In the particular instance, I haven't got that far yet. It's probably a week away. I need to find out where she lives so I can accommodate her, and she still might get a better offer or realize she's not that desperate. It depends, too, on whether she might want to just chill a bit, like at a pool, or just go ahead with the arrangement.
The issue I run into with airbnb is the area I like is always booked up you’ve gotta book way in advance in order to get the dates you want and Chevk in isn’t until 4pm and 5pm or after that’s just crazy

What part of ft worth you thinking ? Originally Posted by Analeese
The advantage I see in Dayuse is just like the name says - you're buying a daytime slot - most I've seen are like 9am to 4pm. Almost all hotels won't check you in until 3 and sounds like that's the same for AirBnB
I checked Dayuse earlier today. Two properties popped up when I entered "Fort Worth." One was in west Fort Worth, the other in Grapevine. The former is a possibility, the latter probably not. Rates were comparable to what I've seen on Hotels.com. AirBnB rates are as low as $27 ($38 after ancillary fees). My windows of opportunity are typically after work and on Saturdays, when I could make mornings work.
I have done it in Ft. Lauderdale and Biloxi. But not locally
Ive been too a few airbnb outcalls locally. Go for it