Doesn't GFE still Include MSOG?

I know, here we go again..... But, how can a girl advertise that she is GFE and not be MSOG? I always assumed both go hand in hand, but recently I have been proven wrong. Did something change while I was not looking? Last I heard real GF's remain very interested in MSOG, as it is an indication of how much fun was had.

GFE includes DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, and the "illusion" ???
Unless she's "really" you're GF I'd imagine that a GFE could be whatever the Provider says it is. I'd have a clear understanding of what YOUR definition is before commencing a session so that both of yu are on the same page.
It is common to see BBBJ and MSOG in a GFE session, but its not "required". If you don't see a specific service in the reviews, showcase, etc, then don't assume its included. Ask, after your screened
Go by what your read in the ROS, not by the acronyms in a provider's showcase or the general activities description in a review. That's one of many, many reasons why PA is essential. All the blanks are filled in there.
I know, here we go again..... But, how can a girl advertise that she is GFE and not be MSOG? I always assumed both go hand in hand, but recently I have been proven wrong. Did something change while I was not looking? Last I heard real GF's remain very interested in MSOG, as it is an indication of how much fun was had.

GFE includes DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, and the "illusion" ??? Originally Posted by Invisible1

Many providers that are GFE provide MSOG, if there is time left in the hour, some will even let you have fun trying to get that second pop, but there are also some that do the whole GFE "package" of activities, but allow just one shot or 60 minutes, whichever is first. I personally include a few more "acronym" activities in MY definition of GFE along with the OP includes in his.
So can a girl be GFE without offering BBBJ? I was told that I'm limited GFE. Is there a such thing?
Hmmm. Thank you for the comments. Not that I am super active, but for me this was the first time an advertised GFE did not include MSOG or at least an attempt at it. Was a buzz kill to the session. I'll scratch that pretty girl off my repeat list.
Sasha, I think "limited GFE" was a nice way of saying "GFE challenged".
Hey, well maybe that's what I'll call it from now on!
I personally think that MSOG ... is a given. If you pop, give you as many as you can bust off in that 60 minutes. Why not? You are paying for the hour. We dont get paid PER service.. i.e... Bbbj certain amount... mish certain amount... we get paid for time... not what is provided in that time. So, NO a girl should not think that her job is done with ONE pop in ten minutes, leaving 50 minutes to "talk" or leave.

That is not what GFE is. Gfe is about caring, rubbing, companionship, emotional connection, and tender care. You would'nt want your GF to just give you ONE pop in the hour. You'd want to go ahead and get hard again and POP over and over again.

So, if a girl is only offering ONE pop sessions.. then, it needs to be clearly stated in her showcase to warn people.

After all, there are too many of us out here for ya'll. So, don't be afraid to ask whatsoever.
I dont consider girls who dont offer MSOG to be GFE, more over I wont see them. BBBJ and MSOG or nothing.
Sasha, I think "limited GFE" was a nice way of saying "GFE challenged". Originally Posted by Invisible1

Another version is GFE inept
I personally think that MSOG ... is a given. If you pop, give you as many as you can bust off in that 60 minutes. Why not? You are paying for the hour. We dont get paid PER service.. i.e... Bbbj certain amount... mish certain amount... we get paid for time... not what is provided in that time. So, NO a girl should not think that her job is done with ONE pop in ten minutes, leaving 50 minutes to "talk" or leave.

That is not what GFE is. Gfe is about caring, rubbing, companionship, emotional connection, and tender care. You would'nt want your GF to just give you ONE pop in the hour. You'd want to go ahead and get hard again and POP over and over again.

So, if a girl is only offering ONE pop sessions.. then, it needs to be clearly stated in her showcase to warn people.

After all, there are too many of us out here for ya'll. So, don't be afraid to ask whatsoever. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I agree and MSOG being available is a must! I may or may not be up to it. Amber I like how you think!
Amber, one has only to look at your reviews to know your the best example of GFE around
GFE means she will act like your girl friend ( Girl Friend Experience ). It does not gaurantee you anything else . Over the years guys on here keep adding to the meaning . I have no idea what that is about . GFE means GFE and nothing more BBBJ means BBBJ , MSOG means MSOG . If you want something specific , you better make sure its on the menu and do not assume anything .