Signs of an Improving Economy.....

So, I take a little hiatus for a while, and come back to find that we are now showing 47 showcases in AR?? WOOOHOOO!! Are things looking up, or what?
Not to sound rude about the economy BUT I came in the game when we were in a RecessioN (SO THAT ECONOMY SHIT KILLS ME)!!!

I did great and continue to great Thanks to the man upstairs!!!

I'm apologize that you had to take a hiatus but we are glad to have you back!!

XOXOXOXOX
I dunno if that is a good sign or a bad sign for the economy. People tend to spend more on vices when the chips are down (which makes no sense, logically, but I guess that is how some people cope).
I think the economy is down because there are a lot of ladies that are advertising now. Have heard from several providers that the hobbyist is spending less on providers. Thus the providers are traveling more or cutting back on there needs to get by with.
I think the economy is down because there are a lot of ladies that are advertising now. Have heard from several providers that the hobbyist is spending less on providers. Thus the providers are traveling more or cutting back on there needs to get by with. Originally Posted by shorty
You may be on to something.

My own break was occasioned by the economy -- belt tightening and all that. Plus my company downsized some, leading to less free (play) time for large primates. :-(
I actually thought things must be tougher out there. There seems to be an uptick of touring cancellations at the last minute, requests for interest from a particular geographic group and many more listings on BP, including some who don't normally advertise there. But these things tend to run in cycles.

But like jmgorilla said, being busy keeps the primates from having free time to play. . .
I'm apologize that you had to take a hiatus but we are glad to have you back!!

XOXOXOXOX Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Thanks dear! Glad to be back.
Thanks dear! Glad to be back. Originally Posted by jmgorilla
No problem NOW I'll be back in May let get IT POPPIN!!!