MIA

I just had a nices text chat with MIA… she seems like a winner, sound sweet. It’s just too bad she is in LR and I am in Fayetteville. My loss again.
I just had a nices text chat with MIA… she seems like a winner, sound sweet. It’s just too bad she is in LR and I am in Fayetteville. My loss again. Originally Posted by Rollensmoke
Most all do sound nice in text. Its how she performs that counts the most. Is she a Freak In The Sheets or a I Don't Do That kinda girl!
If she comes here and is ok we will do 2girl calls we will c !!! Hope so i really like 2 girl calls with sexy ladies !!!
If she comes here and is ok we will do 2girl calls we will c !!! Hope so i really like 2 girl calls with sexy ladies !!! Originally Posted by Candace-here4u
Umm she wants to join me candace lol we can do 3 girls too lol !!!
Please dont leave me out of the group. Sounds fun
Hey ladies. I'm in. Let's plan something ....
She is a winner and I wish she would return some of my messages.
Hey ladies. I'm in. Let's plan something .... Originally Posted by Mialong
Lets do free all weekend !!!
Hell yes! Please make sure I am on the to do list for that free weekender.
Lets do free all weekend !!! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Do what????
what ever they have planed. I would love to hang out with all the hot looking ladies.
wow!!! Just bring some bond money if you plan on that deal going thru and if it does then maybe non of you guys belong on this board you need to go to match.com or something this is not a dating site!!!
I have not seen anything about dating in this post.
I know the free weekend comment was in jest, but I dig the attitude.
1st off im free to have some fun & maybe if u r not into girls stop reading anything i post cause we r talking about doubles &that might not be your thang but it is mine!!! So anyways gents, mia and candace lets have fun pm me 4 2girl appts