What makes an expert oral therapist?

Ladies,
I've always found it fascinating on the variety of ways to eat pussy. Is there a magic formula. Top to bottom, vice versa. From clit to bottom, side to side? I have my favorite ways to dine on such a delicatessen. From the lady's perspective, what makes a great oral therapist?
I'm curious too. But in my experience each woman and Pussy is a little different. What works well on one may not work on another. I like to get a woman in 69 her on top and try different things. When she has to stop working on me or I can feel her abs start to quiver, then I know I'm onto something. I will also just tell her to flat out tell me how she likes it. Let's both have fun on my time.
8-inch tongue. Breathe through the ears. TV on the fore-head.
Communicate, communicate, communicate. Just like BBBJ, we all like it a bit different and have different areas of sensitivity.

I'm still in training on DATY (practicing) and appreciate all the help I can get.

Ladies? What we think is insignificant compared to your intimate knowledge of this vital organ(ism).
I agree with OldGrump. Communicate.

If a gent wants a woman to see stars then ask her what will get her there. A woman knows her body. Just like a gent knows his body and knows what gets him seeing stars. Its not the same for everyone. (Specifically anyway). Both have to feel comfortable enough to have the confidence to express it to the other person.

bbtony mentioned it is the gents time. Let a woman know what you would like to do with your time
Lick my pussy the way I suck your dick.

Doesn't get any more detailed than that!
With my time I want us both to have fun because that makes it better for me.
best just to take your time an start with the thighs, before working your way in. take your time an lick those nice lips, gently pulling them with your lips. get every inch of it starting low an working your way up. circle the clit a little then start a nice rythmic licking, flickering your tongue over the clit. maybe introduce a finger somewhere in there. but the best thing is do it like you mean it. Since your down there might as well get that nose in there like a pig a root around a bit. You can tell when you have done somethng good cause all of a sudden those legs are gonna clamp down on your head an be throbbing, an she will be gasping "give me a minute, it's sensitive"
I make love to it.
A great bj is when the lady has finished sucking and you get up from the bed to wash up, you have to pull the bottom sheet OUT of your ass!
You need to be a woman ;-)
Patience...