Whats Said on Reference Calls

I was curious to know what providers ask or say when they check references

Is it like checking job references....
do you ask if the hobbyist can return or what does he look like.

Im should you guys cant give a full response but whatever your willing to add
As much as guys like to believe that we share a play-by-play on his skills and penis size it's mostly

Did he show up on time?
Did he pay without you having to ask?
Did he have good hygiene?
Did he respect your boundaries?
Would you see him again?
how many "O's" did he give you?

ya right, LOL
My reference calls always consist of a lot of bad info, because the ladies that get to see me don't want to share......
Only thing I Ask is was he "OK". I always like to say only thing u can screen for is the cops...

A guy can be a gentlemen with one woman and turn around and show a different side to another woman. I personally have not had any problems during my time in the hobby... yet (knock on wood).
I am sure I can equate that with having common sense and not taking every call that comes my way.

I take it by a girl vouching for a man that she is pretty much saying , Yes he paid, Yes he showed up, and General Yes I'd say he is a Normal functioning member of the hobby world. lol

I'm sure if a guy cheated a girl out of money, caused any kind of grief to her or any other less positive experience with her, He would not use her as a reference. Of course I am sure some guys are less than privy to that logic.
As much as we guys would like to think they care about our studly love making skills, I'm pretty sure all they really care about is honesty, punctuality, and security.

I have yet to have one tell another provider I'm such a sweet guy, she should see me for free. I know they want to, but they have to pay the bills.
I like your comment OldGrump, the part about having a provider like to be with or around you so much that she would see you for free. I have a couple friends/clients that I absolutely love spending time with, and if they asked me to see them off the clock, I probably would because I like being with them and making their dreams come true. The only thing is, if I were to see the ones I like off the clock, it would just be that many more other appointments with those I don't like in order to generate an income. I am very, very fortunate right now to have friends that I have so much fun with, friends who know what would make me very happy, and in return I make them very happy. I like making ends meet each month without having to say yes to the clients I would ordinarily decline. I want the best for my clients, and may it be real or perceived, I think they also want the best for me.
I like to know a little more than he was just "ok". Even a P411 "okay" doesn't assure me I want to see him. I don't need dick size or orgasm count, but I do like some general info.
My reference calls always consist of a lot of bad info, because the ladies that get to see me don't want to share...... Originally Posted by bbtony
That's really dummy!!...lol
When I contact a lady for a reference I want to know if there were any red flags during session and would she see him again. To me, that is key. I don't care how skilled you are or not. I want to ensure that I will be dealing with a gentleman in every sense of the word. I am safety conscious and try to be helpful to other ladies who contact me as well.

Side note, I am going to throw this out there. Guys, if you haven't seen a provider in over 6 months to a year, why would you use her as a reference. Chances are she(I) may not recall any details about that session. This has happened to me on both sides recently. I personally want RECENT references from a gent and am not comfortable giving one that is over 6 months old. That behavior causes my spidey senses to tingle. Any one else have thoughts on this?
What? We're not that memorable? How can that be? The flourescent green boxers and the little hearts shaved in my butt cheek hair weren't enough?

Well I never....

Well, yeah I did...once, maybe...

Hey if you haven't seen somebody in six months, that happens. But if you have a decent track record that should count for something. I'm not sure what, but it should...
For me, I could care less. Just tell me if i can see you after u have done your references or not Btw calling for references seem so yesterday.
I never ever ever Ever accept calls for references. PMs only!

Btw I only posted this to be under TD....again.....sigh... lol
Kendall, you haven't met me. I'm unforgettable.
The ladies I see could just as easily be friends. They are always in my heart if not in my presence.
Kendall, you are on a good point about old references. P411 helps you but a non P411 caller with no current references should be a yellow flag.