Boss Lady Thick

Hi All,

I heard from BLT today that she has had a death in the family and she is out of touch. She asked me to let everyone know that she won't be back to town until late January.

This was the best way I could think of getting the word out for her.
I don't think anyone in Dallas co-ed is going to care about BossLadyFat.
raise your hand if you give a flying fuck!

not to be rude, but her disgraceful exit from the Dallas board is well-remembered by many of us
Sucks. Thanks for posting. No matter how she left, dealing with a death in the family is pretty shitty.
Just passing on the word, no need to be cold hearted.
Real classy fellas.

Whatever your opinion of her and her behaviour might be, it doesn't warrant that level of response.
No internet access where she's at? Ah, then I bet I know where the funeral is taking place....

ijs
Real classy fellas.

Whatever your opinion of her and her behaviour might be, it doesn't warrant that level of response. Originally Posted by jdough1211
Educate yourself on some of the things she's said and done while a member of this community, and I think you'll conclude that it's at least debatable whether she warrants this level of response.

Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Lmfao I just died at this gif
When she comes back, will she be bringing the Kenwood?
Sucks. Thanks for posting. No matter how she left, dealing with a death in the family is pretty shitty. Originally Posted by corona
I agree.

We all know she is a big-time liar and manipulator and the part she played in the Kitty drama with the Kenwood stereo & bla bla bla.. but if she is really dealing with a death in the family, my heart goes out to her.

It's never easy to deal with death & grief-- especially when people are stirring up old shit from the past summer for no good reason. I mean c'mon, she's not announcing she won't be back because she has other obligations... or school.. or because she doesn't plain like Dallas.. it's because she is dealing with a loss in the family...

Maybe because I had to deal with a loss last year I have some compassion... I get where at some point you should just draw the line temporarily and let that person grieve.

My opinion is if you guys still want to talk shit on her threads, give her hell, point out her past fuck-ups or stand her up or what have you when she visits Dallas again, then I say do your thing--- but you all should just let BLT mourn for right now. Just my .02. Give BLT my condolences, please.

Savannah
Educate yourself on some of the things she's said and done while a member of this community, and I think you'll conclude that it's at least debatable whether she warrants this level of response.

Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I'm very aware of the drama surrounding her.

I don't think anyone in Dallas co-ed is going to care about BossLadyFat. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
You've got 4 likes so far, this comment could get the most likes ever on these boards.

raise your hand if you give a flying fuck!

not to be rude, but her disgraceful exit from the Dallas board is well-remembered by many of us Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Especially the idiot that gave her $200 on Saturday via PayPal because he felt sorry for her thinking she got screwed by Kitty and then had her admit in chat on Monday she fucked Kitty over. Oh wait...I'm that idiot.

I agree.

We all know she is a big-time liar and manipulator and the part she played in the Kitty drama with the Kenwood stereo & bla bla bla.. but if she is really dealing with a death in the family, my heart goes out to her.

It's never easy to deal with death & grief-- especially when people are stirring up old shit from the past summer for no good reason. I mean c'mon, she's not announcing she won't be back because she has other obligations... or school.. or because she doesn't plain like Dallas.. it's because she is dealing with a loss in the family...

Maybe because I had to deal with a loss last year I have some compassion... I get where at some point you should just draw the line temporarily and let that person grieve.

My opinion is if you guys still want to talk shit on her threads, give her hell, point out her past fuck-ups or stand her up or what have you when she visits Dallas again, then I say do your thing--- but you all should just let BLT mourn for right now. Just my .02. Give BLT my condolences, please.

Savannah Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I respect your class reply, as all of yours are. BUT, first I don't understand why this would be posted in Dallas since she's no longer here and second I don't believe a word that woman says - if she said water was wet I'd have to verify.
She just logged in yesterday...