Fitness Suggestions for High Class Working Girls

According to published and credible sources, the average 25 year old girl who is 5 feet tall and weighs 95 pounds needs about 1500 calories per day if they engage in light activity.

Do not attempt to go below this amount of calories - instead concentrate on nutrition. If you stick with this for a year from a starting weight of say 120 pounds you should level out at that appropriate weight suggested above, and clients will beat a path to your door.

Add a few hundred calories per day for exercise such as an hour each day doing aerobic activity and light weightlifting. (5 days per week)

http://www.eatingwell.com/article/28...1500-calories/

The Mediterranean diet has long been recognized as one of the healthiest and most delicious ways to eat. The core concept behind this healthy diet is to eat like the people who live in the Mediterranean region-fill your plate with fresh fruits and vegetables, healthy fats, whole grains, legumes and fish and enjoy moderate amounts of red wine. This 7-day Mediterranean diet plan features these good-for-you foods and delicious ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for a full week of healthy of eating. Plus, at 1,500 calories you're on track to lose a healthy 1 to 2 pounds per week. (until you get down to the maintenance weight)

Before you start any diet and fitness program check with your doctor first!
For Spinner working girls.
Good Advise
For Spinner working girls.
Good Advise Originally Posted by Majichands
Thank you - health is our greatest asset.
Thigh Master should be required training-for Mongers as well.
Now ladies don't kill the messenger.
LMAO
Thigh Master should be required training-for Mongers as well.
Now ladies don't kill the messenger.
LMAO Originally Posted by loveitdou
Ladies could consider the fitness of their clients a very positive benefit - less chance some guy croaks on them!
Lol, spinners on this site.

Funny

Funny
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2020, 12:27 AM
What about the daily intake for most of the women on this site? The ISO sections are full of fried drive thru queens....
Gotta love the classy guys on this site!
When you find a high class hooker let me know. I have found ones that think they are high class
Without reading the whole thing. SRY How much 'protein' should she have? MI BAD?
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2020, 03:50 PM
Gotta love the classy guys on this site! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
You're as classy as the rest of us, tricking away! Don't fool yourself thinking you're any better......

Funny Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I'm a spinner.
You sure are, yeeowza
I'm a spinner. Originally Posted by Tierra13
One out of 30,000

Most are 40 year old plus that are so out of shape they cant walk up a flight of stairs