wth .. donations and the corona

wth.. i just had a guy email me and want my “supposed corona special for 100 hour”..... he said he saw it in the chat area
first off,i am not running that special or any special!!! thats ridiculous!!

my donations are some of the lowest on here and a great bargain for my menu/reviews and reputation.......i will keep them as such!!

in fact some providers are raising their rates now due to this pandemic....i am not saying they should or shouldnt
and not saying they may or may not be worth it...
im just saying to respect a providers decisions in how she runs her business...plz

so plz guys dont insult us gals who are trying to stay “at a reasonable donation so the average bluecollar guy can still have maximum quality fun and not break his bank”!

thx for listening!!
Idk wth ms rain...butt I will listen to you any day. You and your rates are great. I'm staying safe . You're more than welcome to check out my sane next time you're on the 114
I have received a few texts/and a couple of inboxes from providers advising of a different rate than advertised.
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2020, 12:20 AM
I say get in where you fit in, there's smart providers that can keep the rates the same and smart guys that can get it for less. There's also dumb guys that will pay more right now LOL
Just wait til it stretches into months, the economy is tanking hard, people will lose their jobs/ employers, expendable cash will be lower.
You’ll be paying that 250 just to wipe your ass.
I imagine it will depend a lot on who has the bigger NEED to fill. If the client has the greater he will pay the higher price. If the companion NEED $ to pay for expenses they may lower prices to entice guys to come out during these precarious times.

Just my 2 cents... the older guys 50+ may have the more spendable finances but more reluctant to hobby right now. I am 70+ going strong but reluctant to party right now.
Yep great responses

Stay safe and sane everybody
If the price goes up? Is it her way of 'social distancing? HEHE
Some of these fat old grandmas are going to quickly figure out what their old coochies are really worth.....nothing!!!! Half the population has them and most know how to spread their legs or suck a cock for 30 minutes...so good luck with all that $300 an hour BS we've been putting up with lately...let me know when your rent's due and we'll have a discussion about your preconceived "rate".
100 coronavirus special. Lmaoooo
It's not nice to low ball ..or just ask if the provider has specials..
If the price goes up? Is it her way of 'social distancing? HEHE Originally Posted by tinman483
Hooker reasoning: Raise rates since I'm taking a risk with my health to see clients at this time..

And of course other hookers will co-sign off on this and while steadily cheering each other on, in actuality only 10% at most will actually attempt to while the others will be peddling their clearance pussy and giving discounts to try and get as many clients as they can as fast as they can to try to stay afloat during this time....

While the rest of us sit back and wait for them to get their shit together and do their part with this whole isolation/ social distancing thing so we can get our lives back.

And because this is a hard time for providers no one is suppose to bat an eye or question that these providers have shown a complete lack of concern for anyone elses health. If they raise their rates due to the increased risk then they DO INDEED acknowledge there is an increased risk.

The country is being shut down to try to stop the spread of this virus and everyone across the country is feeling it right now. There's plenty of hard working Americans being laid off and single moms that work everyday unable to work right now. And if they can sit at home and do their part not to try and spread this, then I don't know what makes anyone think a provider making as much as they do deserves a pass doing their part. Even ones with GPS should be held accountable for being reckless with the health and safety of our community. Their donations should indeed reflect that lack of accountability.
Some of these fat old grandmas are going to quickly figure out what their old coochies are really worth.....nothing!!!! Half the population has them and most know how to spread their legs or suck a cock for 30 minutes...so good luck with all that $300 an hour BS we've been putting up with lately...let me know when your rent's due and we'll have a discussion about your preconceived "rate". Originally Posted by playa76
This was incredibly rude to say you could have got your point across without being nasty
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2020, 03:22 PM
Pussy on these sites has already dropped, many of them are doing it undercover, it's gonna be hard to raise rates again, there's way too many cheap options going on right now. Tricks will be spoiled and have new regulars lined up

We'll see what the long term outcome is from all this, it's hard for both sides to stop, guys need to nut and women are not turning them dollars down
https://www.salon.com/2020/03/22/sex...d-19-pandemic/

The issue is universal. The industry is threatened fundamentally until the Coronavirus plague passes. If it does.
wth.. i just had a guy email me and want my “supposed corona special for 100 hour”..... he said he saw it in the chat area
first off,i am not running that special or any special!!! thats ridiculous!!

my donations are some of the lowest on here and a great bargain for my menu/reviews and reputation.......i will keep them as such!!

thx for listening!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
OK DeeDee,
I remember when you were younger, but you may not remember me from your time in the ozarks.

Your fee then was much lower than now: the value of the dollar has not gone down enough to justify the increase in the price for a ladies time.

Time to wake up ladies. Over the last ten years, the prices for time with a lady has more than doubled: too bad that most of the ladies have no idea about how a girl friend treats a guy.

Yes, I have given a lady much more than double the price of ten years ago: in my heart Red Roxie was worth it, but she retired, and moved on from the hobby and just got her degree and her certification. Congratulations Red. Damn, that girl knew now to make me, and make me happy.

Most of my good friends have retired and it is becoming more difficult to find women with the talents of yesteryear that come from a woman's soul. Many may try, but they really don't know.