Date: 10/11/2022
Name: BustyBella38DD
Phone: 314-499-1945 / 737-484-2644
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?29455-BustyB
City: RGV
State: Texas
Address: My place in the mid valley
Activities: cbj, finger/toy play, deep throat, missionary, standing doggie Russian, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, surfboard,
Hair Length and Color: Black, long. Changes often
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, like 4'7'' short and stacked like 40G stacked. Latina.. Always well kept and clean. HUUUUUGE tits. LATELY she has been super horny telling me she is craving my d. She immediately loves to get naked and get on all fours to show off that ass boucin'. Beautiful site.Covered everything.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review Austin. Does she offer BBBJ? Haven't seen any reviews of her lately aside from yours.
  • ddlc
  • 10-15-2022, 06:08 PM
To many girls here do cbj and that's starting to be the norm that needs to change. Seems like she should offer that to get people to go.
She has always been covered everything.
She has always been covered everything
I like BB38DD
Tit's sound great. But how's her body? Is she heavy?
She does bbbj but doesn’t mind cbj. Either/or. She is there to please the client
I don’t get it Austin. On 10/15 you said everything is covered. In response to a request for clarification, you repeat on 10/16 , twice, that she has always been covered everything. Then on 11/05 you say BBJ is available for most. Well which is it? I don’t pay for CBJ. Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-20-2023, 07:41 PM
Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days.

Closed.