you were so innocent but you were stealing me heart

I fell in love. . With my kitchen!

Fellas who know me know I love cooking
... I'm flattered a couple gents are eating left overs from last night for breakfast!

Mwah my lovelies! Yall sure know the way to a girls heart.. xoxo
Ugh. I hate to cook yet oddly enough a lot of my friends & family say I'm a very decent cook.
I miss your cooking Dakota!!!��
Awe BigRick69! My kitchen misses your company!

Jhurt.. I'm a pretty decent judge of all things food related you should totally let me try something soonish.
Dakota, like I tell everyone that asks me to cook for them, I charge $300 an hour, 4 hour minimum, for me to cook for you. Your other option is to put a ring on it if you expect me to slave over a hot stove.
How is it I haven't tasted your cooking yet?!
How is it I haven't tasted your cooking yet?! Originally Posted by justwandering69
Hey there you are.. well.. 1. Because I always come wayyyy to your house.. and 2. You always feeding me! Which I am completely okay with..though we should not send me with 2 entire meals regularly lol someone at the gas station said that sandwich was bigger than I was. . But yeah.. I couldn't stop! Deeeeelish!
Spam
  • Humpy
  • 01-13-2015, 09:28 PM
It looks like our little m@#$%^ly ill boy is back. How is your momma. Did she wipe your ass today again????
It looks like our little m@#$%^ly ill boy is back. How is your momma. Did she wipe your ass today again???? Originally Posted by Humpy
Really? Let's not stoop to this level.
Dakota, really? You love cooking? And taking care of your man?

GOD I MIGHT LOVE YOU!!!!
One day I will have to visit that fine lady!
What are you waiting for turtle?
Who knows now she's banned?
Wonder what's up with that.
Spam