URL / Website: https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...l/432299275165
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Hourly Motel off Medgar Evans
Activities: BBBJ, Mish, CG, K9, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Roughly 5'8" with a slim build and no extra fat to be found. Pictures are very accurate but the filters being used still show a slight difference when compared to real life.
Recommendation: Yes
The only accuracy of the pictures is her body....and even that isnt totally accurate. To me, she is skinnier than the pictures. Its her but the filters make her look way better than she really is. Im really tired of these darn filters lol. I get my hopes up and am disappointed just about every time lol
The only accuracy of the pictures is her body....and even that isnt totally accurate. To me, she is skinnier than the pictures. Its her but the filters make her look way better than she really is. Im really tired of these darn filters lol. I get my hopes up and am disappointed just about every time lol Originally Posted by nc1567
Yeah, but you should just know this by now. It's women everywhere -- the filter is standard practice and has been for years. A woman almost never looks as good as her pics whether it's this, online dating sites, or chatting up an acquaintance on Facebook.