Freebies for veterans

No not that kind of freebie... Hehe!

But really, happy Veteran's Day to all our military men!!! Thank you so much for all your service & what you have done for our country. And who doesn't love a man in uniform? I know I do!!

I was watching the news this morning & I saw a number of places are offering freebies & discounts for veterans today so I decided to dig up some more deals on the internet....

Hooter's (free meal w/purchase of drink)
On the Border
Applebee's
Carabba's
Chili's
Starbucks (free tall coffee)
Great Clips (free haircut & they offer rainchecks!)
Denny's (all-you-can-eat pancakes)
Krispy Kreme Donuts (free donut & small coffee)
Olive Garden & SO MANY MORE!

There's also free admission to any state or national park ... And Kiplinger/Wells Fargo is even giving away an online personalized strategy package to boost social security benefits that is usually valued at $50 for free TODAY ONLY. Another amazing deal is that Red Roof Inn is offering 15% off at 350+ properties all month long to vets & their families!

There are lots of great deals out there, even free meals, so hope you guys have a great day & enjoy yourself!! Be sure to check out the links. There's a lot of useful stuff in there I'm sure many of you could enjoy today! Today is YOUR day!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...meals/3469207/

http://freebies.about.com/od/freefoo...free-meals.htm

http://www.military.com/veterans-day...discounts.html

http://www.thefrugalnavywife.com/201...and-discounts/

XOXO Savannah

The lines at dinner time make it not worth the wait IMHO. Gonna try Hooters for lunch after the parade.
I think I will try Hooters as well either Grapevine or Lewisville.... dang just got my haircut or would have done super cuts deal....This military id card is like gold today!!
It was an honor to serve. No one owes me anything but the gesture these days from those companies (given the political climate) is nice.
My sentiments exactly SD2011, I enjoyed my time in service to our country and do not ask or need compensation after the fact. I am glad to see more people appreciate us though! Hoo Ya!! And thanks to Sweet Treat for the thread!
The lines at dinner time make it not worth the wait IMHO. Gonna try Hooters for lunch after the parade. Originally Posted by hemiman
I think I will try Hooters as well either Grapevine or Lewisville.... dang just got my haircut or would have done super cuts deal....This military id card is like gold today!! Originally Posted by txjones7

Hope Hooters isn't too crowded! I actually have thought about getting a weekend job the beginning of next year and Hooters sounds like a good place to work... Especially with my boobs.. I know I'll be popular haha
It was an honor to serve. No one owes me anything but the gesture these days from those companies (given the political climate) is nice. Originally Posted by SD2011

My sentiments exactly SD2011, I enjoyed my time in service to our country and do not ask or need compensation after the fact. I am glad to see more people appreciate us though! Hoo Ya!! Originally Posted by xavierz21

You guys are very humble and sweet--- we definitely appreciate all you do!!!!
Happy Veterans Day and THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Spikebaby
Very sweet of you to post this, Savannah...

Give a tip to the photographer on your last photo session. Wonderful... color contrast is great for you. Yummy, delicious, hot, sexy... just some of the adjectives that come to mind, but fuckable - that a word? - always rises to the top.
  • av8tr
  • 11-11-2013, 11:04 AM
William Shakespeare partially quoted,

This story shall the good man teach his son:
and Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
but we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
shall be my brother,

Thank you to all that served and are serving

Av8tr
Proud to have served. United States Army 69-75
For me, it was more of a responsibility than an honor . . .

USAF (plus some less than interesting jungle time)

Flyer
Taint should be posted for the veterans and active military fucktards.
Very true and well said, ST69.
Thanks for everything, Vets.
Great thread!! Thanks to all you vets! You are very appreciated!:winkiss :
Very sweet of you to post this, Savannah...

Give a tip to the photographer on your last photo session. Wonderful... color contrast is great for you. Yummy, delicious, hot, sexy... just some of the adjectives that come to mind, but fuckable - that a word? - always rises to the top. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana

Aww thank you hun! I will pass it along I appreciate the kind words

Muahh Savannah