Date: 11/14/13
Provider: Renae of BP
URL: http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...un-20/24823627

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=205761

City: Plano, TX
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: n/a
Description: Accurate Photos. Thin. Perky, small breasts with bouncy butt.
ROS:
I first saw Renae on Oct. 29. I've been trying to schedule again with her, but there have been timing conflicts, which is understandable.

Today, I messaged her at noon hoping to get an appointment. She texts me back at 1:00 saying she can do 2:00 for a 30 minute visit. We agree to 2:00. At 1:22 she changes the appointment time to 2:30, but then texts back at 1:24 confirming that we're still on for 2. At this point I'm driving, because it's a far drive. She asks to send her a text when I'm near and I comply with this as I approach at 1:57.

I get to the parking lot, hop out of the car and start walking up the stairs to the room. I hadn't knocked on the door or spoken to anyone at this point. As I'm walking up, the following texts happen:

1:59 Her: "Ok I'm getting my room key hold on"
1:59 Me: "327?"
2:01 Her: "I'm not in the same room"
2:01 Me: "OK. What room?"
2:02 Her: "No you need to leave now I told you to hold on not come up. Maybe another time sorry"
2:02 Me: "Wait r u serious?"
2:02 Me: "2:30?"
2:04 Her: "No you need to leave now I told you to hold on not come up. Maybe another time sorry"
2:04 Her: "Yes I told you to hold on"
2:04 Her: "Yea sure"
- right as I'm receiving these, I sent these next two texts.
2:04 Me: "Wow bs"
2:04 Me: "Drove a long way."
2:02 Me: "2:30? I'll go to taco bell"
2:05 Her: "What you just did was be have a good day"
2:06 Her: "Bs"
2:07 Me: "Dude. I still want to see you. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to come up."
2:07 Me: "I can come back at 2:30"
2:11 Me: "I'm sorry. I just drove a long way. Can you let me know?"
2:18 Her: "I said have a good day"

I had only been outside from 1:59 to 2:04. I have no clue what startled her, but it made no sense and I actually find it somewhat suspicious. It appears that her phone wasn't working properly as well. Other members have reported that she has poor TCB skills, and I would agree. She's a poor communicator and quite frankly, I found her to be rude. Maybe I'm just a newbie. Overall, it was a disappointing experience. The first time I met with her, I thought she was cool and I had one of my better experiences. Very unfortunate, because I probably wont be able to find such a cute girl again.

Edit: spelling
2:02 Her: "No you need to leave now I told you to hold on not come up. Maybe another time sorry"
2:02 Me: "Wait r u serious?"
2:02 Me: "2:30?"
2:04 Her: "No you need to leave now I told you to hold on not come up. Maybe another time sorry"
2:04 Her: "Yes I told you to hold on"
2:04 Her: "Yea sure"
- right as I'm receiving these, I sent these next two texts.
2:04 Me: "Wow bs"
2:04 Me: "Drove a long way."
2:02 Me: "2:30? I'll go to taco bell"
2:05 Her: "What you just did was be have a good day"
2:06 Her: "Bs"
2:07 Me: "Dude. I still want to see you. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to come up."
2:07 Me: "I can come back at 2:30"
2:11 Me: "I'm sorry. I just drove a long way. Can you let me know?"
2:18 Her: "I said have a good day"

I had only been outside from 1:59 to 2:04. I have no clue what startled her, but it made no sense and I actually find it somewhat suspicious. It appears that her phone wasn't working properly as well. Other members have reported that she has poor TCB skills, and I would agree. She's a poor communicator and quite frankly, I found her to be rude. Maybe I'm just a newbie. Originally Posted by floogene
Yes. You should not have gone up. You're lucky you didn't get mugged. You have no idea who she was with. Very bad move.

You left with your money, your health, and a boner. Life's tough.

You should not have sent the "BS" text either. But you did. Burned that bridge.

Hopefully you learned a lesson. If so, consider how much it cost you... Gas money?

Good deal.

Be careful out there.
I agree Renae is a cutie, but don't beat yourself up. There are plenty of hotties here equivalent-to or better.
I see what your huge mistake was, never assume they remember you and never assume that they have the same room. That makes you look like a stalker. Wait for them to tell you when to come up. She was looking out for her wellbeing. Sucks that it happened but it does happen. Just gotta move on now.
I see what your huge mistake was, never assume they remember you and never assume that they have the same room. That makes you look like a stalker. Wait for them to tell you when to come up. She was looking out for her wellbeing. Sucks that it happened but it does happen. Just gotta move on now. Originally Posted by joshf26
I didn't really assume, that's why I asked. Like what John was alluding to, maybe she was waiting for someone else to show up. Hindsight was kind of 20/20 here. I didn't interpret "hold on" as "stay in the car" and I didn't see the text soon enough. It was also different from the way we did things the first time. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.
Hmmmmmm. I see. So she did give you the room number before hand. Yeah, I think some thing was up. At least your safe.
Get in the back of the line. You're not the first to get nc/ns. You didn't do anything wrong she is just flaky.

My guess is that she shares an incall with some other girls and that is why she is so flaky and has all these weird rules.

It's a shame because she is cute.