Done with liars! And now speaking up.

Where do I post warning girls about two liars?
I'm ready to TELL why and WHO (only some) get CBJ.

TRULY WANT THESE GUYS TO GET A CLUE. If some post that a girl do bbbj means she COULD. AND when guys post she only did cbj THAT MEANS SHE HAD TO CAUSE OF THE GUY!!!!! And you know what I'm saying.

IT WASNT SAFE TO. GET IT NOW! So you're just telling on YOURSELF Mr. Only got cbj. And the idiot I never even saw. (I wasn't even in dallas during the time you're saying.

If over 10 reviews say I gave bbbj then WHY the very few are mad saying otherwise? CAUSE THEY WERENT CLEAN.

I don't have a lot if time to check and do all to meet and greet BUT I WILL NOW.
I thought there is Powder room where girls post their info, much like men's section.

If you are going to post in Alert, you need to post specifics I think. If not post in Co-ed section to get help or info how to post info for other providers.
Thank you very much. I posted before about a fake review on me and NOTHING happened. And I was and still willing to share my proof but no one from dallas broad wrote me back. And it's still there.

Thank you again I'll figure out the back broad sections. And WILL post about the false posting and the undesirables there.
If you are posting an alert, please be coherent.
Makmak hi.
I asked a question and received my answer from Incognito44. Thank you.
When I hear back from the dallas broad I will proceed properly.
A link to the review you are referring to would go a long way! maybe this one: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=833063 or this one: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=765098
The correct answer concerning an Alert, is that this is not an Alert. You can read the definition of an Alert on ECCIE on the Alerts page. Alerts are for safety only. Alerts are not concerned with services or finances.

If you have info that you believe other ladies need to know, then Powder Room and Infoshare are appropriate.

When you have differences with a specific review, you may post a rebuttal in Coed Discussions. If you do so, please notify staff at dallas@eccie.net. Then both threads will be close to prevent a lot of speculation from those of us who actually know nothing of the situation.

Torito
Thank you Torito. Again I asked a question and received the where that information was located already. Greatly appreciated.

And yes I did those things months ago. Never got a reply back. I will try again.

Thank you very much. Again greatly appreciate it Torito.
Moved from Dallas Alerts.
This 'broad' just never ceases to amaze or entertain me...I'm just glad you made it out alive honey and thanks for revealing your true character.