Wow Oklahoma City what a disappointment

Pretty disappointed in Oklahoma City today and last night had several replies actually had set up appointments only for no calls no shows on every single one how disappointing I would think if I where to come visit such a large city only to have games played the entire time I'm here I can take this city off of my to do list that's quite a disappointment
Hopefully I posted this to the right forum if not please let me know sorry if I didn't do it right maybe you could put it where it belongs if I didn't sorry
My guess is that it may belong in the Main Discussion Forum. Sorry for your bad experience even though I’m not one of the ones you reference to!
  • OdieO
  • 04-13-2019, 12:02 PM
And we can't even get someone like you in San Angelo, Tx
Pretty disappointed in Oklahoma City today and last night had several replies actually had set up appointments only for no calls no shows on every single one how disappointing I would think if I where to come visit such a large city only to have games played the entire time I'm here I can take this city off of my to do list that's quite a disappointment Originally Posted by Lucuyslove
I lived in Oklahoma for a short time: the joke at that time was that Oklahoma City was the largest city in the world. It was ranked the largest in land mass at that time: it was large only in size, not population, because it took in a lot of farmland. I found that very strange!
Very sorry to hear of Lucuyslove’s experience. But another perspective is that OKC is at a major crossroads and we get visiting ladies regularly from Dallas, TX panhandle, Wichita, Tulsa, Kansas City, Arkansas and other locations. The ladies who do well here advertise weeks in advance. Last minute ads seldom do well here.
Thanks 4 that info I'm stranded here for the night not sure if it's worth the disappointment if I post again is all can't leave till rain let's up so staying another night
Suffice to say, I have to agree with Lespaul's sentiment. You posted one ad as far as I could tell from reading your post list so I view your critique as a little bias.
Sorry for your bad experience!
Grapes are sour this time of year...
Pretty disappointed in Oklahoma City today and last night had several replies actually had set up appointments only for no calls no shows on every single one how disappointing I would think if I where to come visit such a large city only to have games played the entire time I'm here I can take this city off of my to do list that's quite a disappointment Originally Posted by Lucuyslove
I am saddened to hear of your disappointment. I hope that you had a good ride there and that you get a chance to ride around the area a bit before you must leave.

I hope the sky clears up for you.
  • jma9
  • 04-15-2019, 01:19 PM
Being from Oklahoma City, I would like to apologize for the actions of others; some of these guys have a bad habit of booking appointments before looking at pics in showcases.

Also, I'm glad I don't live in San Angelo, Tx...
  • OdieO
  • 04-15-2019, 06:16 PM
San Angelo is glad too!
Well if your still intown I def will not disappoint
Yes I am not there any longer normally I do not stop through Oklahoma City coming from Nebraska I have to go back up to Nebraska later this month not sure that that will be a route I take again