Providers ARE NOT Robots ...yet.

I've been traveling and having an AWESOME time and yesterday I had one member here blast my phone saying incredibly RUDE things, accusing me of being a GAY Man pretending to be a provider.
Because I would not take a photo of me touching my nose .
As if...
Guys like this are the reasons rates increase and we hate even giving out out number.
It did not affect the rest of my night I still managed to entertain well but to be bombarded with Rude texts and ect was beyond me
I want to post g
His handle ...
azncute84
Rude..
I understand the post, but I'm confused about the thread title mentioning robots. And here I thought donations always went up due to inflation.
there will be always one around to be rude and unhappy in life .. Just Do what you do best and carry on ..
Well, it is very disappointing and even infuriating to find out you're not talking a real woman, but some perverted jackass pretending to be a woman.

I remember once back in the AOL days of the internet, dial up and chat rooms and the whole nine. I was going back and forth with a female chat buddy. At one point she thought it was hilarious to play a joke.

Her: I have a confession to make. I'm really a man.
Me: [followed by] [followed by] [and finally] [and then]

Even after later her saying she was just playing, for a while it didn't feel good talking to her.

I know, it may have been shallow and petty on my part to feel that way, but, we are who we are. Not everything is funny to everybody. Some things are just grossly offensive. 'Intimate' talk with a guy (if you're not gay) is one of them.

Long point short, I can relate to where dude was coming from...a little bit.
I have vagina ...?
And really AMAZING one..I might add�� I AM NOT A MALE.
This thread is about Male Bullies that blast a provider's phone when they do not get to manipulate her into doing what they want example, taking a photo touching my nose?
Then being accused of havimg scrotum because I responded with..��..

������������������������ ��

Thank you Lusty Busty Gina for the words of encouragement.
��Nicole
did not want to miss up makeup ?