Titties & Nipples

• Dice
  • 04-18-2019, 04:38 PM
What’s your favorite type of tits and nips?

I love them all! I have so many fantasies about all kinds! Preferential to smaller fits, that are natural and a little saggy and jiggle like jello, with eraser nipples. Mostly all kinds, but lean towards natural. Enhanced is great too, just if I had to chose or die, I’d pick natural tits!

Make the world and better place and post’em if you got’em!
I'll go first
Just Big Naturals with small nips
Dice great topic! I too am found of natural breasts. Breasts that jiggle as she walks. I love it when a woman wears a tight top with no bra...run away nipples!

I prefer a 38d over 32a. Throw in silver $$ size areolas and it's time for some nipple worship.

Definitely prefer to be with a woman who shows too much than be too proper!

Great topic. Thanks my friend
When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when you're feeling sad - I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel... so bad!!
I think I prefer the ones that really like to be played with and adored!......any size and any nipples!! I like the ones that look at you and not at the floor a LITTLE better but If they are happy ones I like them better!! Show 'em ladies!!! Please......
  • Dice
  • 04-19-2019, 09:16 AM
I'll go first
Just Big Naturals with small nips
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Daaamn! That’s some f’ing titties! My mouth wants to motorboat the shit out of them!
  • Dice
  • 04-19-2019, 09:17 AM
That’s great! So fitting...��
  • Dice
  • 04-19-2019, 09:18 AM
Thanks! It’s a topic I like to fondle around with!
Dice great topic! I too am found of natural breasts. Breasts that jiggle as she walks. I love it when a woman wears a tight top with no bra...run away nipples!

I prefer a 38d over 32a. Throw in silver $$ size areolas and it's time for some nipple worship.

Definitely prefer to be with a woman who shows too much than be too proper!

Great topic. Thanks my friend Originally Posted by Fizley
42DD with large areola and nipples that respond to "nipple"
I like all of them.
I prefer taint.
Size or natural or MM doesn't matter. I just love gently licking and sucking on nipples and watching them become erect. It's even more of a turn on when the woman holds her breasts while you suck on her nipples.
Puffers!!!
Those are some Nice ones Gina ! Lol.