UTR

I saw a post where the acronym UTR was used. I assume that UTR means under the radar. This post referred to a provider being a non UTR provider. What does this mean? Thanks.
not UTR
What does under the radar mean? Does it refer to LE?
What does under the radar mean? Does it refer to LE? Originally Posted by cymbals
Under the radar typically means the lady doesn’t advertise or rarely does so. Like in many instances, everyone’s definition of UTR is going to be different. In my experience, UTR ladies stick with a few regulars but are not averse to seeing new clients if you pass their screening and fit within their schedule.

A non-UTR provider would be a lady who advertises more frequently, is a noticeable presence on sites like ECCIE, etc. but again, everyone’s definition is going to be different.
Many UTR providers are only "accessible" by referrals. That essentially means there is no way for you to even contact them unless you know someone they trust that will put you in touch with them. The opposite of this would be someone who advertises publicly on the open domain.
UTR usually don't want reviewed either.
Thank you folks!