Just had dinner with Lady Y......

Just had dinner with Lady Y...... What a great lady...... It was nice to finally meet you in person. I enjoyed our conversation. ... We will have to do it again......
She IS a treasure!
It was great meeting you too. Hope you do great in Omaha. Awesome guys here
She is awesome...and taste good too!

Mercedez babe..you are sexy!
Thank you Dallas......
Did you guys enjoy sushi?
That's a secret. Secrets are meant to be whispered, come on over and i'll whisper in yor ear.
That's a secret. Secrets are meant to be whispered, come on over and i'll whisper in yor ear. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Marcus has filed a flight plan, I do believe.
I was too young of course but the 60's were so full of hot sex. Not the free love hippies. They were dirty and spaced out losers.
I was too young of course but the 60's were so full of hot sex. Not the free love hippies. They were dirty and spaced out losers. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
a.k.a. Mad Men
Hey MA FU and your total unknowlegable opinion on what went on in the 60's. To make a stupid generalization about hippies and alike just underscores your total ignorance. When we were sent off to fight a BS war hippies included it was total BS. Still is. You need to keep your uneducated mouth out of shit you have no clue about. The hippies had the courage to march on DC and then with the Vets in protest against stupid wars for money. Same as it today. My brother paid Michelin tire at the end of the war $50.00 for every fuckin rubber tree we destroyed. Follow the money.
Hey MA FU and your total unknowlegable opinion on what went on in the 60's. To make a stupid generalization about hippies and alike just underscores your total ignorance. When we were sent off to fight a BS war hippies included it was total BS. Still is. You need to keep your uneducated mouth out of shit you have no clue about. The hippies had the courage to march on DC and then with the Vets in protest against stupid wars for money. Same as it today. My brother paid Michelin tire at the end of the war $50.00 for every fuckin rubber tree we destroyed. Follow the money. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Thought the scars were buried deeper than they are. Think I am going to have to avoid Nebraska ECCIE for a while. BAMC
Hey MA FU and your total unknowlegable opinion on what went on in the 60's. To make a stupid generalization about hippies and alike just underscores your total ignorance. When we were sent off to fight a BS war hippies included it was total BS. Still is. You need to keep your uneducated mouth out of shit you have no clue about. The hippies had the courage to march on DC and then with the Vets in protest against stupid wars for money. Same as it today. My brother paid Michelin tire at the end of the war $50.00 for every fuckin rubber tree we destroyed. Follow the money. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Certainly no reason to go off the deep end with the comments sir. MA was generalizing what a boy of his age remembers of the 60s. Just as today, there were millions of different stories from back then. And yes, I AM old enough to remember that time frame.
Wow - I am a vet several times over and support vets and their issues, but I find nothing to support in this semi-coherent rant.