References

So, how come providers tell you that they would be your reference but don't reply? I have seen 4 ladies on eccie, and they all have been wonderful and very nice, any suggestions for me to ensure I can get pass the screenings in the future? I have missed out on two traveling providers. Thank you in advance.
Depends on who you're trying to see and who you're providing as references. Not all girls play nice with each other.

Also, make sure you provide ALL the info. You need to provide you Eccie handle, any name(s) the previous providers know you by, your phone number used to contact previous providers, your email(s) used to contact previous providers, the date of your last session, and any cues to spark their memory

If it's over 6 months or even a year then you might as well forget using them as a reference.

Again, like a I said before not all girls play nice with one another. Choose wisely.
Thank you for the quick reply, I did provide all the necessary info. And all have been in the last month or two. I guess I need to see more providers. Thanks again Miss Reid, when will you be up in NWA next? I may just get with. If my references check out of course...
Planning for next week. I'll have dates set soon
It has been suggested on many occasions that Preferred 411 is a great help in establishing yourself in the Hobby as a legitimate Hobbyist.

A membership with Preferred 411 is also quite helpful in "breaking the ice" with the Traveling Ladies.

Biomed1
It has been suggested on many occasions that Preferred 411 is a great help in establishing yourself in the Hobby as a legitimate Hobbyist.

A membership with Preferred 411 is also quite helpful in "breaking the ice" with the Traveling Ladies.

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
ditto....good luck and have fun babe
I will check into P411. Is it more active than eccie? Thanks again Biomed and Dallas. Appreciate the info.
It is just as safe....and you can tell a lil about yourself in the profile...makes it fun for providers!
I will check into P411. Is it more active than eccie? Thanks again Biomed and Dallas. Appreciate the info. Originally Posted by Lokey72
it's not a board, it's just a place for providers to see a client's "Okays" or references. Saves on the back and forth BS of trying to contact unfriendly hooktards to verify a guy.
Lokey, you have done 1 review but have seen 4 providers, were the providers expecting a review from you, if so you might have your answer,
So, how come providers tell you that they would be your reference but don't reply? I have seen 4 ladies on eccie, and they all have been wonderful and very nice, any suggestions for me to ensure I can get pass the screenings in the future? I have missed out on two traveling providers. Thank you in advance. Originally Posted by Lokey72
Hola dahhlin
If ever I'm not able to give references in a timely manner, I don't mind for the gentlemen to text me letting me know someone is looking for verification.
Therefore...text me..I'm reference friendly
Nova . Love your attitude
Well i won't say what is on my mind RIGHT NOW as i am quite upset but you guys sure complained about lack of touring ladies around yet you don't help..Let alone for some unfriendly provider here that don't provide references

I won't élaborate now because i don't want ugly truth come on this tread bad
Ill post later about that with some better wording the ones that come to my mind right now
VJ
Nova . Love your attitude Originally Posted by part-time lover
Thank you Part Time...love your attitude as well
That's unfortunate!! Hopefully it works out for you, Victoria.