Is stamina good or bad in the hobby?

I can go for awhile i'm not sure if it's my age or desire never over the my time tho is good when a hobbyist can maintain or would providers rather it be fast?
Megan Love once told me a long time ago..." I don't want some 20 year old pounding MY pussy for an hour"

They're in it for.....

wait for it....

THE MONEY!

The less wear and tear you put on them and the faster you nut the better for some

And.... I only saw her that one time... go figure
I do want to hijack the thread though.

I was wondering just yesterday if they like it doggy style when the guys balls are spanking their clit? fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

It probably feels good
I don't care just as long as the guy doesn't annoy the fuck out of me before he even shows up. If I'm already annoyed with you then the presence of you will make the session long and boring, no matter how long you "last". Luckily, only a handful of guys have annoyed me, the rest have been amazing
You're fun danielle
Members are reminded to remain on topic.

Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Biomed1
i wonder if the ladies even get 2% of visits to be a turn on for them.
lucky coincidence of zodiac lined up just right, hormone cycle just right, no trouble with a car or a kid or an ex, plus the dude is hot with a big tip (as in money)
then maybe, just maybe

2 out of a 100 ladies?
Stamina sucks!!! I have only been with one woman that could get me off quickly. And luckily for me she's a providor, and even luckily she likes me enough that we see each other regularly. But like was stated earlier this is a job for the most part the quicker the better. I'm sure there are occasions in this hobby where the provider is actuall attracted to the hobbyist and just maybe that particular guy is good in the sack and the providor actually enjoys it and wants it to last longer. Ask yourself this. Have you ever been specifically invited to stay longer or, hey your times up but if we wait do you think you can go again. If not then it was probably just good ole fashion IOP, which whether you will admit it or not for most of us that's what your paying for.

If you are an officer in an MC ride a Harley, are built like Hugh Jackman, I can think of one provider that might offer you a freebie... Hopefully higher than a RC or SAA...
lucky coincidence of zodiac lined up just right, hormone cycle just right, no trouble with a car or a kid or an ex, plus the dude is hot with a big tip (as in money)
then maybe, just maybe

2 out of a 100 ladies? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll

I don't think we want to know the real answer to that.
I don't think we want to know the real answer to that. Originally Posted by RJinLR
Some of us might...
then maybe, just maybe

2 out of a 100 ladies? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Since I don't date, the hobby is my only source. I can't say that I've been attracted to every client I've seen, but the great majority I have truly enjoyed.

I don't let problems affect me, quite the contrary. Sex is a release to me, a distraction from every day pressures, an escape. Great sex, followed by a nice bubble bath & a glass of wine... Just what the doctor ordered. Add a massage and I'll probably hold you hostage.

Give me stamina any day! I'm impressed if they can keep up.
Since I don't date, the hobby is my only source. I can't say that I've been attracted to every client I've seen, but the great majority I have truly enjoyed.

I don't let problems affect me, quite the contrary. Sex is a release to me, a distraction from every day pressures, an escape. Great sex, followed by a nice bubble bath & a glass of wine... Just what the doctor ordered. Add a massage and I'll probably hold you hostage.

Give me stamina any day! I'm impressed if they can keep up. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
you don't count in this survey.
those of us who have been within 1.5 miles of you realize that for all naked purposes that is absolutely true.

Give me stamina any day! I'm impressed if they can keep up. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You forgot to include the Yurt
I used to see a provider years ago named Robynn. She had a difficult time Cumming but as we got to know each other well, I learned what always worked and she always seemed appreciative. After seeing her about 100 times over the years she said to me, do you know why I like seeing you. I expected a compliment on my skills. She said because you have all your teeth. I hate seeing clients with rotten teeth.
Moral of the story is there is little we can give them they do not get in their private lives with someone they love. If you enjoy the session and she appears to enjoy it, be happy with that.
I used to see a provider years ago named Robynn. She had a difficult time Cumming but as we got to know each other well, I learned what always worked and she always seemed appreciative. After seeing her about 100 times over the years she said to me, do you know why I like seeing you. I expected a compliment on my skills. She said because you have all your teeth. I hate seeing clients with rotten teeth.
Moral of the story is there is little we can give them they do not get in their private lives with someone they love. If you enjoy the session and she appears to enjoy it, be happy with that. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I guess I've been fortunate in that all my clients have had a full set of teeth. In addition to decent stamina.

You would think that anyone willing to shell out hobby money could also pay for a dentist?