Not Sure What Tao Do...

So, I am returning to Dallas soon and planned on just moving business there. But the board may be gone by then. So I’m not sure if I should start advertising in Dallas now to get my name out here again or what?
In Houston we’re pre screening guys and getting contact info and everything together. But what is Dallas community doing?
I hope this goes away but doesn’t look like it is. Ugh
This hasnt even been signed into law yet. Once it does I expect lawsuits against it. Ya'll need to calm the fuck down.
This hasnt even been signed into law yet. Once it does I expect lawsuits against it. Ya'll need to calm the fuck down. Originally Posted by corona
1. Lawsuits will take time.

2. More than likely the websites will have to comply until the lawsuits play out.

3. We don't know how this play out with the Cloud Act, the abolishment of Net Neutrality and the justices that will be on the court when this plays out.

Best thing to do is to get prescreened and get some provider contacts in the event it goes downhill.
The ladies here have started posting protonmail accounts. (Not that they’re 100% safe, nothing is of course, but it beats gmail). I dunno about the other guys but I’m saving those that I have seen and would see again and ladies that I would like to see.
I get what you’re saying, and I agree there is no reason to panic. But a little preparation never hurts and isn’t panic. Lack of preparation causes panic. jmo

This hasnt even been signed into law yet. Once it does I expect lawsuits against it. Ya'll need to calm the fuck down. Originally Posted by corona
I’m going to start pre screening for Dallas. I’ll be here in next week or so. Right now I don’t have pronto email but will be getting it very soon. I will just run pre screening specials and ads for Dallas.
I hope this board doesn’t shut down but going to get prepared just in case.
I’d love to see you!
I’m going to start pre screening for Dallas. I’ll be here in next week or so. Right now I don’t have pronto email but will be getting it very soon. I will just run pre screening specials and ads for Dallas.
I hope this board doesn’t shut down but going to get prepared just in case. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Just a suggestion. Offering a special for prebooking a session might help in case something happens. Unlikely though.
Barebacking is expected in Dallas, you’ve been warned.
1. Lawsuits will take time.

2. More than likely the websites will have to comply until the lawsuits play out.

3. We don't know how this play out with the Cloud Act, the abolishment of Net Neutrality and the justices that will be on the court when this plays out.

Best thing to do is to get prescreened and get some provider contacts in the event it goes downhill. Originally Posted by Agent220
As to item two, not necessarily. Those filing the suit will seek an injunction. if there is a likelihood of success on the First Amendment challenges, getting an injunction is relatively easy.
I don’t bareback. And I know plenty of girls in Dallas who don’t. I’m going to be low volume and selective but I’ve been a Dallas provider before and didn’t have issue.
Studying the Tao is incredibly complex and I do reccomend a sifu of the highest caliber