Date: 07/03/2018
Name: Liz
Phone: 713-838-0808
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Lucky Trend Hair Salon
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 59 South
Activities: Massage, Oral w/DT catch/release.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length but put in a ponytail for the session.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute Asian with polite personality and was excited when coming to see her. Tight fitting dress, MM boobs that fit her body frame well. Soft skin and nice round tigh ass! My biggest turn on with her! Underneath all that was a sexy bra and white panties! Like I said before, she has a body like a teenager!
Recommendation: Yes of course always!!
do these girls do late night outcalls, anyone know.. i hate that location, its too wide open for me.
They have families so I kind of doubt it
Is it just me that wonders why someone would add a review with no new info on a place that they're obviously very familiar with and has countless reviews that all sound the same? Maybe just for credit. Still. It's a broken record IMO. Peace.
I’ll add that I went to her and got an infection. That’s new and it sucked but luckily a round of antibiotics did the trick. She is so good at what she does i’d probably go back again anyways.
I’ll add that I went to her and got an infection. That’s new and it sucked but luckily a round of antibiotics did the trick. She is so good at what she does i’d probably go back again anyways. Originally Posted by cakeballs1
Did your pee burn after you saw her?
Oh damn! There goes the VIP fun for some! LOL
I’ll add that I went to her and got an infection. That’s new and it sucked but luckily a round of antibiotics did the trick. She is so good at what she does i’d probably go back again anyways. Originally Posted by cakeballs1
Was this a recent visit ?

She did take a few days off not that long ago
Is it just me that wonders why someone would add a review with no new info on a place that they're obviously very familiar with and has countless reviews that all sound the same? Maybe just for credit. Still. It's a broken record IMO. Peace. Originally Posted by Larch4
We need to give them less exposure. Safwer for all that way.

I agree: about one review a month would be enough to let us know everything is still OK there.

I'd really like to know about any other place with similar service for a comparable donation.

I cannot drive, so its gotta be somewhere I can get a bus to in a non-scary part of town.
When it comes to "an infection" they need a lot more exposure.
We need to give them less exposure. Safwer for all that way.

I agree: about one review a month would be enough to let us know everything is still OK there.

I'd really like to know about any other place with similar service for a comparable donation.

I cannot drive, so its gotta be somewhere I can get a bus to in a non-scary part of town. Originally Posted by ICU 812
It’s up to her and the client. She is DON friendly.
Liz and Sandy has had so much exposure on this site and RM...if they haven’t been shut down by now, they have friends and clients in high places or very good lawyers...also, it’s a little unlikely someone got an infection from one of them, although not impossible. I’ve seen (witnessed) Sandy and Liz rinsing their mouth throughly after a session so as to not pass anything to the next client....just my 2 cents.
One more thing....I’ve never encountered any provider that can exceed Sandy’s combination of looks, skills and attitude in my many years of experience.
IF there is someone comparable to her, please let all of us know...or just let me know. Lol
^^^ having been here one day, you either have multiple handles or quit and started again with all this knowledge. ???
No multiple handles...just a lot of history and knowledge. I’ve been “around the block” a few times. I thought ECCIE was shut down long ago with the rest of the popular sites and only RM survived...I was wrong.
Forgive me for knowing too much on my first day...I’m only here to gain info, contribute new and past experiences and comment as we all are..
We’re all in this hobby together...and seeking pretty much the same thing.
Sorry bigbamboo .... but what is " DON friendly " .... thanks ... can't keep up with all those acronyms .... lol