Take out from Bucks FTW MI**y

• SRT-8
  • 07-10-2019, 11:52 AM
If any of you guys are regular there till sure you know who she is. Shoulder length blonde, blue eyes, perfect spinner body. Anyhow, she’s caught my eye a few times but I’m always busy with my regular whores but on this particular day I had to have it. So I tip her on stage 3 and she comes and sits down after her rotation. We talk and I get a few dances before she says how hungry she is. I ask her if she’s been to Del Friscos and she says never heard of it. At this time is about 6. I tell Dean I owe him one if she can leave early he said cool. I text my friend at Del Friscos to get us a table. After some drinks and great food we head back to my favorite hotel on Meachem (Holiday Inn Express) BBBJ, CFS multiple positions X’s 2. Great night. If you guys need some for sures at Bucks let me know. I will send you straight to some of my washed up ones. Sorry for any typos I’m using my phone.
Come on man. You make it sound too easy. Lol
  • SRT-8
  • 07-10-2019, 01:39 PM
Boss you know me. You need to hit me up about that issue.
Messaged ya. High five'in the the mgr for take out. A boss move lol
That is badass! Putin approves.
Del Frisco's ain't Subway. Dinner and drinks easily set me over 2 without getting Wagyu and desserts. But still, fucking a stripper for no direct payment is way more game than I can dream of.

My game is pulling out Benjamin to help in the negotiation.
sounds like a brag post, that no real guy here can relate to.. you name drop "Dean", as if we should know who the fuck he is, then insert your hotel and an expensive Steakhouse, knowing the Proletariat would walk over to Cracker Barrel, over a fling at Del Frisco's.

and fuck, if we know Dean, we surely can figure out the Chick's name.. I don't know any of them, but a Johnny Mathis song comes to my lips.
Chung- Dean is dayshift manager at Bucks Ftw. This fool SRT is the real deal. I have seen him in action.
  • SRT-8
  • 07-10-2019, 08:32 PM
No brag post boss. I’ve gone there for years. It’s just one of my best conquest that’s all.
  • lemon
  • 07-11-2019, 09:52 AM
If you can F after a del fresco steak, you should get a medal for that alone.
Chung- Dean is dayshift manager at Bucks Ftw. This fool SRT is the real deal. I have seen him in action. Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Dean? I'll ask him if it's true. Entertainers are expected to complete their shifts.
Not fair to the other entertainers if a favorite of a manager is allowed to leave early.
I'll let you know what I find out, Shep
I believe you, dude. I used to have game like that.
Banter back and forth..whatever. This post is what the hobby is all about.

(slides cheap vodka down the bar to SRT-8)

Na Zdrovya Comrade! Like a mother-fucking-Soviet boss!
  • SRT-8
  • 07-12-2019, 05:51 AM
They don’t have to be a favorite of a manager to make happy. He or Joe to do it to make the customer happy. Now you may to pay a few dollars depending on what time it is but I’ve done it in many occasions. Shep is the only person on here I personally know he know I would lie on my dick.
  • SRT-8
  • 07-12-2019, 06:15 AM
You sound like the owner or something now that I think about it this whole story was made up.