City: The Colony
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5' 5", 130#, Shorter brown hair, masked, quite pretty, cute voice.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.

This girl will get full nude
Tight ass and a large tattoo on her belly
And did I mention she has a light bush ?
Only problem at this place now is that there’s a good chance you’ll be interrupted 5+ times by walk in mongers and calls, and then end up getting cheated out of the last 15 minutes of your visit. These girls are cute but they don’t compare to Mapleshade or even most of what rotates through Tennyson or Alive. I’m backing off until they hire a receptionist and learn to control their schedule.
This girl will get full nude
Tight ass and a large tattoo on her belly
And did I mention she has a light bush ? Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Sounds a lot like a Tiffany who used to work at Lan in Allen.
Sounds a lot like a Tiffany who used to work at Lan in Allen. Originally Posted by bashar
I had a very nice session with Tiffany but did not go much beyond the basics as it was my first visit there. She does give a very nice pm if that fits your fiddle.
Only problem at this place now is that there’s a good chance you’ll be interrupted 5+ times by walk in mongers and calls, and then end up getting cheated out of the last 15 minutes of your visit. These girls are cute but they don’t compare to Mapleshade or even most of what rotates through Tennyson or Alive. I’m backing off until they hire a receptionist and learn to control their schedule. Originally Posted by jaddarami
What is Alive?