How'd he taste?
How'd he taste? Originally Posted by dcrock
LOL! You wrong for that !!!
Oh, damn.
  • pipe
  • 07-08-2023, 07:14 PM
Left wallet or phone?
How'd he taste? Originally Posted by dcrock
Don’t know Mr. valued poster, I was seeing Mia at the same time.
Lol probably heard homie tearing sola a new one as he was leaving

Msg me if you saw her today, 7/8, at 10am. I saw your blue penny loafers by the door and im curious where you got them from. LOL JK

But funny thing is one of you fuckers really does wear blue penny loafers. I tried them on.

Damn you guys start early!!
It wasnt me, I was off having a bad visit with another lady today

Damn you guys start early!! Originally Posted by cage196

Best way to start the day. Plus I seen quite a few reviews where the lady is just out of it in the evening. But, like my visit showed today, doesnt mean morning is always good either
Sometimes they are just waking up.

Still waiting on 10 AM Sola guy to msg me.
Wasnt me, saw Blue the day before. If you got her after me, sorry guys. She was gaoed x2. I gravy trained the islands south other Athens as well
I’ve seen a few of these posts before…always wonder..std? Left something?..interesting
I’ve seen a few of these posts before…always wonder..std? Left something?..interesting Originally Posted by Reggie163
Like riding a motorcycle...
No helmet feels like freedom, with the wind in your hair.
But when your head hits the pavement, you will have wished you had worn one. (That assumes that your brain isn't scrambled, and can even make a wish.)
But then again, freedom feels soooooo good.
Horny as fuck, a dude looks for a prostitute on his lunch break. Finds a skank, drops the money and says, "Damn, I need to eat some pussy, baby". He goes to town on her just slobbering on her cooch. Feels something foreign in his mouth. Figuring its just the random pube he spits it out. Its a piece of ham. whatever.

He goes back in mowing...little later he spits out pieces of carrot.....then lettuce...."this is NOT normal", he thinks to himself.

He jumps up and asks, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU SICK?"
She nonchalantly remarks, "No.....but the guy before you was"