Make Me Cum With A Clit Vibrator?

Do guys find this a turn off? Im just curious & have nothing else to do lol
Nope , done a few sessions where one was used . Duracell is your friend !
Duracell?
Hell, I just plug it in to the grid and watch the lights in the neighborhood dim every time I crank it up.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

What guy would be turned off by a woman rubbing her clit with a vibrator?

There needs to be a threAD 101 class on choosing topics to try and mask the obvious

sixx
Wondered how long it would take Sixx ? I've already thrown the ThreAd out today still waiting on the points !
toys are fun sometimes, a change of pace and they add an edge of excitement to the encounter, especially if used in conjunction with fingers and tongues, so I would say "turn on." The sound of a woman in orgasm will set just about any guy off quickly.

But the real question is.......Ms. SexyAsh.....

Do you find it a turn on or off?
I knew Sixx would be along shortly hahaha
when minutes count, and real providersneed to cum, everytime.....they dont just trust any battery.
they truct the coppertop, DURACELL!.....DING,ding,DING
I use one all the time but I don't mess around with batteries... Rechargable all the way. Jimmyjane rocks their stuff is totally worth the $
love toys...

and Jimmy Jane makes some good vibes - with replaceable motors (nice).
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

What guy would be turned off by a woman rubbing her clit with a vibrator?

There needs to be a threAD 101 class on choosing topics to try and mask the obvious

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
... and yet the fans cheered on even upon realizing that they had just paid the price of admission to stand in front of an empty stage.
When's the next show?

Use the electric ones (Hitachi magic wand) and save the batteries.
I think you guys are being to tough. Nobody asked what she was PAYING. I mean REALLY!?!? We pay them to make us cum, turn about is fair play. I know $175-$200 is probably a bit high, but perhaps $50 - $75 to make her cum with a vibrator. Depends on whose vibrator is used. If I have to bring my own, $75, but if she has a fave, perhaps $50 would be fair.
PS: I have a very large assortment of toys, including all of those already mentioned... I'm like Paladin... "have toy, will travel".. telegraph SF
I'll be happy to put your theory to the test Ms. Sexyash69.
nuglet...do you have a 'clit commander' (Sybian)?