Female condoms?

I'm seeing more providers list female condoms on theirs menu. I have a general idea but really would like to get the lowdown on these from any clients or providers that either like or dislike these. Are they safe? Are they a pain in the ass to use? One advantage I can imagine is going back and forth during a three way from female condom with one provider to BBBJ with the other. That might be something I look into making happen but I wanted to get the low down first and this is the best place for that, no doubt. Thanks all and play safe.
Thanks for the links.
YES in fact, they are MORE effective than female condoms! .... Due to their durability and coverage. I have had many clients enjoy female condoms, usually 'older' gentleman. Supposedly it works better for those who have had a vasectomy and/or having trouble preforming with regular condoms.
  • S-Man
  • 10-15-2012, 03:10 PM
YES in fact, they are MORE effective than female condoms! .... Due to their durability and coverage. I have had many clients enjoy female condoms, usually 'older' gentleman. Supposedly it works better for those who have had a vasectomy and/or having trouble preforming with regular condoms. Originally Posted by DallasBella
Why don't your younger clients prefer them?
Not sure, I'll be sure to ask ....^?

Also, I just saw another thread saying that female condoms have a high fail rate. Hmmmm: my Gyno (and ive seen online, but can't search for link now) said that FC's are safer than male condoms.... and that has been my experience as well. You just have to use them correctly, which means that some of it has to remain outside the vulva.
  • S-Man
  • 10-16-2012, 02:37 PM
NB: Request FC when making appt to see DB. :-p