Best Boobies in the ATX..........

Ok people,

There was a thread that nominated several ladies who are gifted with large cans!

Feel free to vote WITHOUT your ATF knowing who you REALLY voted for!

Ladies, don't vote for yourself!

I had to exclude a popular provider who is not based in Austin. Maybe she will win a poll based in San Antonio!

sixx
Well here's a poll without my name on it lol. I will check out the jugs and report back with a winner.
Since I used the ladies who were nominated in another thread, I will reveal that I voted for Marley Monroe....

sixx
We can't vote for our self but we can vote right? Or is this a guys judgement pole?
Since I used the ladies who were nominated in another thread, I will reveal that I voted for Marley Monroe....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Score!! Lol thanks babe
There is this chick Tina I keep seeing at the top of the feature list. I like hers...all natural and fluffy!
I was teasing about ladies not voting for themselves. It's however you want. I just want people to vote!

sixx
Voting for your self is a little un fair hu lol. I need to step my game up i guess... id like to make it onto at least one of these lists lol!
Voting for your self is a little un fair hu lol. I need to step my game up i guess... id like to make it onto at least one of these lists lol! Originally Posted by AuburnAngel
PM me for a try out on my BBBJ top list.. I am going to be updating it quarterly.....

sixx
We chatted before, remembeR? Never heard from ya!!!
Marley! Marley! Marley!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-26-2011, 12:26 AM

Something we agree on.
Hey Sixx, start a best butt poll... sexiest eyes... heck lets make this poll week on gals best features!

Never seen em but voted along party lines with Sixx. Based on pictures and reviews.

I think this race might be a runaway, not one kontender is kuming klose to the front runner...Looks like the leader ' blew' the others away right out of the gate...

Hey Sixx, start a best butt poll... sexiest eyes... heck lets make this poll week on gals best features! Originally Posted by missbossy
Yes sixx, I'd like to know the konsumers' choices of the top ten nicest set of pussy lips in Austin, it will help me make educated and informed decisions

Yes sixx, I'd like to know the konsumers' choices of the top ten nicest set of pussy lips in Austin, it will help me make educated and informed decisions Originally Posted by KosherCowboy

Now thats my area of specailities.. I like the Pussy.. Sixx like the throat, um, well, I like that too.. lol.. Are you referring to the longest, or just overall plain out prettiest pussy lips in Austin??