*** Official MOTHERFUCKING NBA 2012-2013 NBA THREAD***

Rocket fans, what y'all think??

EB and OKC fans, what do you guys think?

What a preseason Block-Buster
Excited for the season even tho my team will be crushed by the Lake show tonight.
  • Molay
  • 10-30-2012, 01:55 PM
I don't know what to think. I'm afraid he may have upgraded the Rockets to mediocre again. They need a top three pick and this trade may have made that impossible. On the other hand, I think he can be a really good player. However, they need additional top tier talent to become a legitimate contender. It is hard to do that from the middle of the draft.
Damn, Lakers sucked LOL...

My Mavs just have a random group of dudes out there, despite the win, I don't have much expectations, the rookie Crowder looked really good tho.
Lakers will have a hard time all year too slow Steve nash can't hold no one
Boston and the heat are the two top teams in the east
  • Molay
  • 10-31-2012, 08:52 AM
Lakers will have a hard time all year too slow Steve nash can't hold no one Originally Posted by jstone420
Point guards will have a field day against the Lakers, but they should have some hellacious interior D. What they really need to do is learn how to hit some free throws.
Rockets looked good tonight against the Pistons. Harden had 37 points.

I think he wanted to be THE man on a team all along and knew he wasn't gonna get that in OKC as long as Durant and Westbrook are there.

He did damn good tonight! We shall see how consistent he is as the season rolls along.
He looked like Fucking like Lebron James out there, granted, it was against Detroit, but that debut could not have been better, looks like the Rockets struck gold in this deal, I'm happy for them.

OKC better hope Lamb is really really really Fucking good.
Also, I'll take credit for some of Harden's performance as I made him the face of this thread...
The new look Rockets were looking good last night. HOpe they can do it for 81 more games

• Molay
  • 11-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Incredible performance by Hardin and a hellavu shooting night for Delfino (5-6 from 3 won't happen very often). At the very least, they will be worth watching this year.
I like the Harden move ,he legitizes the Rockets . Maybe now they can get another star quality player . Hats off to Mora on this one.
Great come from behind win for the Rockets!! My only concern...they where raining threes like Ike does reviews!!
I'm more curious thier interior looks down the stretch!!

GO ROCKETS!!!
Heat Vs Thunder with the Heat winning back to back championships. As for my hometown rockets. Still not convinced that Jeremy Lin is an elite gaurd. James Hardin nice to see he went off but then again it was against the Pistons