"Ma'am, check-in is not until 3pm"

What do you do for morning incalls when you didn't have an incall the night before?
When you make the reservation tell them you need early check in.
I try to always know a few.places that do early check ins
When you see somebody checking out run into their room before the door closes.
When you make the reservation tell them you need early check in. Originally Posted by pyramider
Tried that, lady kept saying reservations cannot check in until 3pm
When you see somebody checking out run into their room before the door closes. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Haha I'll remember that next time...

I did find another hotel that allows early check in if the room I want is available. So far my guys yesterday didn't complain (to me anyway). Plus it's right by the interstate for quick get away
You'd think places wouldn't give a rats ass what time you check in as long as they can rent the room.
You'd think, but I'll never understand how people do business.
figure they need time to clean the rooms and whatever, but if the place wasn't packed they ought to accommodate.
I travel a lot, and the checkin time is always up for revision with a tip to the person checking you in.
I'm a gold rewards member for one chain and silver for another, neither chain ever cares if I want to check in early or if I pay in cash. The only city that has really given me true grief for an early check in was Chicago...you either sweet talk 'em or pay the early check in fee.

Aj
I call her to see if they had a room available. Then she went on about how I cannot check in early. Sweet talking her was out of the question
I try to check in the night before if i have enough notice.
I try to check in the night before if i have enough notice. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
That is a good suggestion and then ask for a late checkout. Still presents a problem for those pesky noonish to 3pm appointments.

I think the hotels that are most strict when it comes to early check ins are actually the higher end hotels. I remember one time wanting to check in at an Embassy Suites. Check in was 3pm. I arrived at the desk at 2:59 and couldn't check in. Actually, I was told to come back in 30 minutes b/c the room was not ready. I think some of the high end places have a very structured cleaning process.

I've noticed that your low end 2 to 2 1/2 star places (Comfort Inn, Days Inn, etc) are much more flexible with requests or even walk ups. Unless there is something big in town, these places are never at capacity and have spare rooms all the time.
What do you do for morning incalls when you didn't have an incall the night before? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Pay for more nights to cover the appointment requested. Go above and beyond and hope that he didn't cancel on you.