Do women like to taste themselves.

Do women like to taste themselves, or for that matter taste other women?
Seems that the percentage of women who taste themselves far outnumbers the guys. As for guys, I'm guessing less than 1%
So how about it ladies?
Are you the 99%
Click to watch a very hilarious video.

http://youtu.be/6JnwzLJ2yGM http://youtu.be/6JnwzLJ2yGM"> http://youtu.be/6JnwzLJ2yGM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
I look forward to reading the ladies responses to this one

I've only been with a few that didn't enjoy the way they tasted. It's a huge turn on to have a woman dfk me after I've been dining on her. In return, I have no qualms about kissing a woman after she's taking my cim. It's all part of living in the moment. Plus that would be rude lol
Hell yeahhhhhhh I do!!!

{and if you stick your finger in my kitty...you damn for sure better feed it to me}
I love the taste of my own juices and I find more hot if I can taste myself from your lips after you daty me mmmm shit im horny.
YES! Come up and kiss me and give me a taste after you dine!
Of course!! I'm yummy!
Oh my! This thread is a turn on. Thank you ladies. Keep up the good work.
As for guys, I'm guessing less than 1% Originally Posted by ugotme10
There is nothing hotter than a woman licking her sweet tasting juices of a few fingers, madly kisses you after you just licked her dry or sucks on a rock hard cock (if you in a steady relationship... not of a condom) after you made her cum.....

but please tell me there is more than 1% of guys that taste themselves.... if I want her to swallow it all... I better know what she is getting...
you wouldn't want to go down on a gal that tastes funny neither would you???

Just my $0.02
More like 1% of guys admitting to tasting their own brand, though You know most of us have sampled ourselves at least once.

Sexy is sharing that deep kiss with the woman who just licked up the last drop that escaped into the crook of her smile while still trembling from the orgasm she gave you.
I think this forum (AR) is the wrong forum to say that only 1% would admit to anything.
For some reason it's super-hot to me to ask a woman I'm with to let me taste her from her own fingers ... sometimes in a public place, like a movie theater or a really dark bar ...
My ' kept woman ' downtown MUST always clean my cock off after she cums ( very quickly too, within a minute or less ) . She is too sensitive during her refractory stage, can not be touched as she jumps from the raw nerves, but she licks my cock clean of her cum.

After I eat her out, she must clean her cum from my face - and believe me, I get my face fully in there : pussy and ass ! All of my face ! So... She has to lick me clean !

I love her taste, and she loves her taste. I make her keep some pussy on her finger when she returns from the bathroom, and I love to lick it off her finger, especially in public ! The looks we get from the younger women in the room is priceless. I am 60 and she is 34. But she smiles so angelically when sharing her pussy !
Absolutely! I taste so sweet
I love to taste not only my own pussy juice but also the delicious pheromones from my hairy armpits.... yum yum YUM!!
^ Zoey you are so Hawt!! Kisses lady