Has anyone had a knife pulled on them?

Hi everyone, just wondering if there is any action I can take. Just got catfished and then had a knife pulled on me. There was a woman and a man working g together. They are in a hotel. Just near the airport in dalllas. Any advice would be great. I’m a little shaken up.
First, post an alert about it.
How do I do that?
You were assaulted and should call the police although I know that often, making a police report (under these circumstances) isn’t ideal or for some, just not possible.

In each city-specific section of Eccie there is an alert form. This happened in Dallas, so go to the Dallas section and you’ll find that forum.

Having a weapon pulled on you is an experience that most don’t forget and for me, traumatizing. If you start to feel the incident more intensely tomorrow or in a few days, that’s normal.

So sorry that happened to you.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Thanks Elisabeth. I’m pretty shaken up. I’ll defonitely file a police report
We DON'T HAVE the ALERTS section these days! Post it in the DALLAS Co-ed forum.
The closest incident that I had in the hobby occurred when I was green (new to the hobby). It was in 2009 and providers needed hobbiests and I had my eye on a doubles session with two well reviewed hotties. I called, easy to set up, (no screening by them) and soon I am in the room.

Because I did not know what to do in a hobby situation, I made them feel uncomfortable. No cop check, not sitting with them and sitting across from them. I saw one of the provider open her purse and show the doubles partner something in her purse.

One provider announced they we're going to cancel the session and I needed to leave and she showed me a hand gun as she told me to leave.

They did not Rob me, I left with the hobby money. All I did was amde them feel uncomfortable.
sorry this happen to you.

call crimestoppers make anonimous report about what they are doing and phone number and ad and descriptions. maybe they try contact them and set up sting.

review, review review to warn others
sorry this happen to you.

call crimestoppers make anonimous report about what they are doing and phone number and ad and descriptions. maybe they try contact them and set up sting.

review, review review to warn others
EW is correct.
Get the pd involved.
You just might be saving someone else's life in near future.
PD is way more concerned about weapons stuff than misdemeanors.

And, only pd can get access to hotel security system camera recordings, and if an incall, the room registration data of the perps. That data is quite useful for PD.
This will also allow hotel staff to block the perps in hotel reservations systems (local, regional, etc.)
Call the police. You tell them...I met a girl online. I went to her hotel room. She claimed to be someone she wasn’t. They robbed me.

Sorry this happened. I’m glad you’re safe.
You got off cheap!!
There was a fellow that killed a provider that did a 'Cash and Dash'
Went to trial and he got off (not guilty)
While he may have saved his $300 or so
The lawyer certainly charged him with anywhere form $50,000 to a $100,000
maybe even the cops confiscated his $300
You got catfished? And then had a knife pulled on you? Hope you do post all that in the Dallas forum. Catfish have not been safe to catch n eat in Texas for a long time
You got off cheap!!
There was a fellow that killed a provider that did a 'Cash and Dash'
Went to trial and he got off (not guilty)
While he may have saved his $300 or so
The lawyer certainly charged him with anywhere form $50,000 to a $100,000
maybe even the cops confiscated his $300 Originally Posted by instfixer
In Dallas and pull a knife lol
Nobody cares as much about you as much as you. Most people are anything but physically fit. Get fit in a gym first. It gets to be fun as you change. Get credible self-defense education with practice, it can be fun. After that, you have the edge on 98% of the people out there, weapon on them or not and age is NOT a factor.

Carrying a weapon is a personal decision, not going there. Being a weapon through fitness and education is also a personal decision. The military chose to make me a weapon and I listened, we practiced, then executed the training and experience on the targets and when being targeted. It's kept me alive and it will never be forgotten. Fitness is a positive way of life that, once started becomes addicting, and laziness on that goes by the wayside. One has to start though. Looks can be deceiving. Know yourself, be prepared, execute your skills when necessary, then get the hell out of Dodge. Get this way and you worry less about some people.