Travel Partner

Hello ladies, I have a trip coming up and seeking a travel partner. 6 nights 7 days to Brazil. - Let me know if this would be of interest to you.

Thanks - Banker.
I would certainly be interested by all means you welcome to contact me 720-641-3469
I would absolutely love to accompany you ��
This sounds amazing! Passport ready. Would love to talk more about this��
Send me a PM ladies it will be a lot easier to see who wants to come
Hello ladies, I have a trip coming up and seeking a travel partner. 6 nights 7 days to Brazil. - Let me know if this would be of interest to you.

Thanks - Banker. Originally Posted by Banker1970
It's going to be difficult for you to find a traveling companion since you have ZERO reviews...Contact this woman however I'm quite sure you couldn't afford her..LOL...Good Luck !!!
http://www.brookesaunders.com/rates/
Have car, no kids, will travel!!
I would be interested in meeting, give me a call 903-651-6853
  • R.M.
  • 04-14-2019, 06:52 AM
This is going to be fun to watch...
Sounds exciting
This is going to be fun to watch... Originally Posted by R.M.
I agree, i've done overnights and full day appointments. I would love to do a cruise with a lady but I can't imagine what the fee would have to be.... BD
It's going to be difficult for you to find a traveling companion since you have ZERO reviews...Contact this woman however I'm quite sure you couldn't afford her..LOL...Good Luck !!!
http://www.brookesaunders.com/rates/ Originally Posted by pacman2
4k and does not include a sleep over?? LOL
12k monthly for semi exclusive.
Ok Everyone knows I am not a full service girl but.....might have to make an exception for 1 maybe 2 clients who want to do that maybe a day price once a month..
Damn to be her book keeper I MUST KNOW HOW MANY TAKERS SHE HAS..
Inquiring minds want to know.
I agree, i've done overnights and full day appointments. I would love to do a cruise with a lady but I can't imagine what the fee would have to be.... BD Originally Posted by ben dover
pm sent

Thanks - Banker. Originally Posted by Banker1970
Banker, I hope you found what you were looking for maybe fill us in with an update?

I do have one question for you and respectfully ask why would one take a woman to Brazil as a monger? As a family man, or for a girlfriend/wife I can understand or if a monger is importing a lady because he is travelling to remote Brazil and wants a partner but why not do what most mongers do in the Americas and fly in to the city and find a girl; many guys do this in Europe. They grab a regular and often in Spain or Germany and bring them to areas of Europe where prostitution does not thrive.

The way I see it bringing a girl especially a sex worker to Brazil baffles me. I compare it to bringing you own ice to Alaska, or your own cod to northwestern Spain, lobster to Maine or crabs to Maryland. The best is already there waiting for you. What you can get in Brazil is some of the best in the world and/or you can find a new' girlfriend' per day and not to sound harsh but reality is woman in the above locales you can hire for a fraction the price, half the age if not less and some of the most beautiful women in the world.

There is one glitch however in doing that and that is unknown service levels which is exactly why guys bring a regular they already know or they do a few days in Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Rio, Sao Paulo, Barcelona, Madrid etc. even London they sample a few to find their companion... Brazil would be cheap to do this; in Germany which is a tad more than Spain the going rate is usually between 200-800 Euros a day plus expenses however there are girls who will value and appreciate the opportunity to take a trip at zero cost to them and not charge you by the day you just pay all expenses and they will fuck your brains out and despite what many may think many of these ladies have very high levels of education as well and are truly well traveled and very interesting to talk to.

Not knocking your choice here and not trying to tell another monger their way is wrong but Brazil is one of the best places to find some of the best lovers and WGs in the world! I am too addicted to Germany to go to Brazil now but with Europe facing another heat wave this summer and the seasons reversed in the southern hemisphere might be time to go to Brazil as have a few friends trying to drag me there..

Whatever you do enjoy your trip, to each their own it just baffles me. Bringing a girl to Thailand another example...

Have a great trip to Brazil...
Brazil has more Great Providers with fantastic IOP than you can shake your dick at! Why the H would you want to take a girl to Brazil? Dumb