Ladies Opinions please

Hi ladies...
So I've come to the conclusion that this will never happen but I'm gonna write about anyway...hopefully some of you will find it hot and maybe if I'm super lucky actually get to do it...
I've tried before before but my dumb naughty mouth gets me in trouble so it just doesn't happen...
I'm gonna be naughty anyway and hopefully at least one of you likes it...
It only takes one of you to make this happen😃
I'm sorry if I offend any of you..not my intention...
I would really love to do this in the fall world but I just don't see that gaining...i live on a small island in the Caribbean...i wouldn't know how to go about it anyway...
But I do travel to Texas every 2 months so austin and Dallas would be ideal...also I'm really only a plane away from anywhere if the situation was right😃
So what I want is to do a bisexual mmf
And heres how I would like it to go...
No hotel room...big turn off.
I'd like to meet at a bar so out seems more real..no time issues...overnight is fine...
I see this girl walk in dressed so sexy...can't keep my eyes off of her...but then see she's with a guy so kinda stop looking for a bit...after a little while notice they are close to me...they start up a conversation..ask if I wanna do shots with them...sure..
After a few shots and a buzz they ask it'd I wanna go hang with them do more shots and (staff edit; forbidden topic; z)...sure I said...
Back at their house we do shots (staff edit)...I've quite the buzz by now and can't keep my eyes off this girl.. I'm getting so horny...think it's time to go home and whack one...dude goes to the bathroom or wherever she starts to get real cozy with me...then she ask me if I'm bi? I say no..so you've never done anything like that? No..y? Cuz me And my man are bisexual and like to bring home girls and boys and duck them😃 I said no sorry..have you ever thought about it...would you maybe? I said I need another shot😃 I said yes I've thought about it...but it would have to be a forever secret and the girl would have to be really turned on by it...she came as close as she could to me.. rubbing her self on me..and whispered in my ear no one will ever know and it makes her hotter than than anything ever..i ask her what's the hottest part of it...she did everything...just being sexually free...
I said ok but she needs to show me and teach me what she wants..she said gladly...
About then dude came back in...she said she needed to change and would be right back.. giving us a wink as she left ... dude and I did another shot and (staff edit)...he all me if she ask me the thing...i said yes...he said are you cool with this?
Sure but..I'm nervous...
He said that's natural and I'd be fine as long as I'm into it...
We did another shot..about then she came back in the kitchen dressed in this freaky little black outfit...oh my gosh she looked so hot...she said pour me a shot and let's go to the living room...we all did one..as we're headed there dude says to me...don't you just wanna fuck that...i said oh yes...we fist pumped and made are way in the living room...she got to the couch and turned around and said you boys ready? We both agreed..she said good get naked I wanna see some cocks....we took our clothes and each got on opposite sides of her... Foundling her kissing her...she took turns French kissing us..as I played with her ass...we started to get real heavy when I ask if there were any rules? She said no rules baby whatever feels good just do it...no one will ever know...she grabbed our cocks and started to work her way down on us... Switchi3 back and forth..always looking at me in the eyes as she sucked us.. Then she bright us together crossing our swords....rubbing us together..still staring me in the eyes...then she put its both b in her mouth at the same time...still looking at me she ask if I like the feeling of another cock...i said yes...she said good...there's a lot more of that too come...after a min I ask her just to suck him laying down cuz there's something I wanna do that will make me really horny...she had no problem with and was excited to see what I wanted to do ..as she was on fours siding him as he laid down I got behind her and started licking her ass..she absolutely loved this..as she negan to start talking dirty..turning her head over her shoulder...pushing my head in her ass with her hand...you like licking my ass dirty boy? You like how my ass taste...yes!!! As I bury my tongue deep in her ass.. yes..fuck my ass with your tongue😘 are you gonna be my dirty little boy tonight? Ya...i want you to be dirty..hey dirty...ok??? Yes anything you want... Yes she said ...then she slowed down turned her head back to me and said come up here baby... I scooted up to her..she said on the side baby..ok...watch me..she said..ok..watch me suck his cock...ok...she began sucking him again..very slowly..licking the tip lick a lollipop... Licking all the way down his shaft...he had a very nice big cock too...she looked in my eyes the whole time...are you learning baby?? Yes...come closer..i slid right up by her..only about 2 inches from his cock...you like his cock baby?? You like watching me suck it? As she engulfed the entire cock..and deepthtoted it..wow that was so hot... You like that she said? Oh yes...come closer kiss me..she stuck out her tongue and sucked on mine...be a dirty boy for me and put his cock in your mouth...as I leaned over to put it in my mouth she pushed down on my heard l head..ya baby suck it...that's so hot...lick it...lick it the tip.. Spit on it...she started stroking him with her hand while still pushing my head down...then she took it out of my mouth and back into hers...with her hand still on my head she pulled me in closer...let's share she said...we began licking him on both sides meeting our tongues at the tip..
This is so fucking hot she said..then she started to rearrange herself...so that her pussy was on his face and I was between his legs...she grabbed his cock and put it back in my mouth...how do can you go??? I tried to swallow more and more..it wasnt long before his whole cock was in my mouth..she was like wow you can do throat? That's fucking hot...as I kept sucking the dirtier her mouth got...i liked that😘
Keep sucking baby...you like that big cock in your mouth don't you?? You gonna get dirty for me? I was thinking what is dirtier than this.. she knew..she is truly a durty little slut that likes to watch...she pushed my head back down...lick his balls...suck then...ya...when I did she started sucking his cock again..looking at me..you gonna be my dirty boy?? Yes...good...keep sucking his balls... as she was getting deeper down his cock she started to push my head down further..i was like what there's no where else to go...i was wrong..she put her hands under his thighs and lifted them up a little...then said I wanna watch you lick his ass dirty boy...then put a hand behind my head and pushed it down...lick it like you licked mine...not that I rally 2 wanted to but didn't have much of a choice...she was going crazy... yes lick it taste it...stick your tongue in it...you like that??? It wasn't as bad as I thought...at least he kept it trimmed...she was like that so fucking hot...get it wet before you fuck him..i never thought of going that far...but if it really turns her on...game on..after a bit of licking his ass...she said it's time...i thought to duck him....but not yet...she said let's make him cum I wanna see you swallow it...oh boy...she pulled my head back up to his cock...suck it...make him...cumm...so after a bit I could tell he was close..so could she...she held my head there days 2 take it all...finally he started to quiver and my mouth started to fill with his jizz...she did 2 ya baby suck it all up...i did...well most..some started to come out the side of my mouth..she began licking it off my face...then had me luck 2 his cock clean till it was all gone. . we got up ...she kissed me like she was Crazy...she said that was the hottest thing they'd ever done...but that was just the beginning...we did another 2 shots reach and got back to it... all in all it was over 4 hours of non stop freaky seed that I'll never forget...wish I could do it with them add
Again
The end
Sorry but I have the attention span of a hamster....Glad you had fun tho.
Baby, we could easily do this in Dallas, particularly if you are booking an overnight

Check out my site, have a peep at some of the men I work with (also on my site) and think about how bad you really want this.

Honestly it would be quite simple to line up.
I will be getting a hold of you Kinsey
I will be getting a hold of you Kinsey Originally Posted by Bridog99
Pun intended!
I will be getting a hold of you Kinsey Originally Posted by Bridog99
Awesome! I look forward to your email (not a private message here please as its in insecure way to transmit details).

All this fantasy requires is a minimum 6hr booking for a fly-me style date and a 1k travel fee (from which I arrange my travel and in your case, rent a private apartment to host our tete a tete).

Same goes for the male talent, a minimum 6hr booking plus a travel fee. Again, check out my site and my twitter to see the men that I work with.

I understand you want an overnight, I'm just giving the basic parameters for fly-me dates.

The travel fee and a 25% deposit needs to be paid up front in order to confirm our date. The rest in payable in cash upon arrival.

I know, such mundane details, I'm just spelling them out here as an education opportunity for our audience

I look forward to hearing from you!
After reading that I'm scanning through my mind who to call now that I'm hotter than a firecracker. hmmm
After reading that I'm scanning through my mind who to call now that I'm hotter than a firecracker. hmmm Originally Posted by yourdesire
When are you Not?
I have had a many MMF get togethers in the past,
None in Texas yet, but both encounters had been in Florida,
Must have been something in the water.

I had a step son and Father.. Nutts..that's all I can say.
I was riding one and the other behind me..
It was pretty casual and I don't think it was there first time.

The other encounter was also in Florida and I thought it was a regular three-some, but while I had one in my mouth and the other beside me..I felt a hand and it wasn't mine.
I looked up and they were groping each other..Caught me off guard
but I just went along with it.. It was fun!

You can contact me if you like.. I have an acquaintance that visits Texas and I would like to blindfold him and have another man join in ..

Hugs n Kisses
Melannie
Melanie...
Sent you a PM
Dude.....this is way way waaaaaaaaaaay to much

Next time just iso/mmf

Omg
Your Desire
Call me! Call me!
Lol rounder
Me and yourdesire will see you soon!

Op...interesting! My guy I play with is bi-oral. And it's sooo hot!
When are you Not? Originally Posted by Solemate62
So true😊
All you have to do is contact me KCrounder