ROS meaning.

Question. I’ve been reading reviews and the term ROS is used. Can anybody fill me in on meaning ? I’m context it sounds like a negative ?
Well ya got the contact info right but no ROS : (

But yes I thought that Cami did give good head
pw,

Read your PM's! The ROS is the REST OF THE STORY!

DD

So what’s be shown couple examples of the acronym ROS and how it has been used. Any help would be appreciated
To be used the link be following.

https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/ROS
Eemah68,
You currently do not have premium access.
Thus, you can't see what's in ROS.
You've been here for 9+ years and have written six reviews and don't know what ROS means? Can you see ROS in your own reviews?
ROS stands for the rest of the story, but the meaning of the ROS is we want to know what really happened when you saw and paid for the session with a provider, not what she wants you to write or embellish for your status as a review writer.
It used to be referred to as BCD.

The term seemed to change over the last 9 years...so it's very possible he didn't know what it meant. Esp since he hasn't written a review since 2011.

I've registered on another site back in 2009, but am hardly there. Sure, you can say I've been on the site for 10 years, but technically, I've not been on it enough times to know what's happening in the community there or what the latest terminology might be as I only pop in...now and then.

The OP might just be an infrequent user to this site. Maybe he's only on this site here & there. Maybe he's been on daily over the past 9 years. We'll never know for sure. He simply didn't know and was asking an honest question.

Eemah68....post #7 by Wile E Coyote answers your question the best.

Basically it's the rest of the details of your meeting. I don't know how the current review format is, but in the past, you had to put that kind of information in-between BCD (behind closed doors) "brackets" so that only PAID members (or those who earned that status) could read and it doesn't display to the general public. This may or may not be the same format now. You might have to manually put those brackets on that part of your review or...the system might do it automatically now if placed in the ROS section.
I kind of like Rights Of Spring.
"Rite"
Rest of da Chit....
What happened to you between 2011 (when you wrote the last of your 6 reviews) and now that made you forget what ROS stands for?? You knew what it was then...

Traumatic Brain Injury? PTSD?? CTE??? What...?
"Rite" Originally Posted by Blaze7
You're absolutely rite, of course.
ROS ... Really Odd Shit!!

As in ... "It's ROS that the OP does not know (after so many years & 6 reviews) what ROS stands for as an acronym!"

Sorry!! Couldn't resist OP. As stated above, it simply stand for Rest-Of-Story ... YOUR version of what happened behind closed doors.
ROS is Rest-Of-Story and premium access can read it.