Lovers of tuma and dato in the DC region ?

Been meaning to try it, but it seems so taboo.
Would be awesome to know which of you wonderful DC area ladies provide this.
Its as if all the kinky providers are in Texas. Soo jealous.

Do pm me if you can't post on the topic.
Thx 😘
Ask any staff member of the current administartion. It's a job requirement.... the only one they have for holding positions that come with security clearances.
The feeling of my tongue engulfed deep inside an eager playmate's butt is one I cherish. I also love to be rimmed and tongue fucked in my ass. Though I'm not based in D.C. I tour there every once in a while.
If you are a thug, dictator, despot or murderer, I hear there is a guy on Pennsylvania Ave. in DC who is a 5 Spur General, who has loads of DATO experience, especially on the types listed above! He’s ugly as sin but you mercifully will not be able to see his face for obvious reasons!
If you are a thug, dictator, despot or murderer, I hear there is a guy on Pennsylvania Ave. in DC, who unlike past idiots on Pennsylvania Ave knows who to deal with such people and want take any shit from them.
Thx lena for that reply, i will keep in touch when u r here.
And guys dont hijack the topic with politics, im just a regular guy looking for some kinky fun.
You're welcome!
Any more of you lovely ladies like to indulge ??? I thought DC was full of freaks ��
Any more of you lovely ladies like to indulge ??? I thought DC was full of freaks �� Originally Posted by curvy_awesome
They are, they're just not on ECCIE
@papadee let's not spread false info.
I've been on ECCIE 8.5 yrs lol.

<--- D.C. local .
@curvy_awesome Believe me kink is alive, well and THRIVING here my dear.

Been meaning to try it, but it seems so taboo.
Would be awesome to know which of you wonderful DC area ladies provide this.
Its as if all the kinky providers are in Texas. Soo jealous.

Do pm me if you can't post on the topic.
Thx �� Originally Posted by curvy_awesome
If you are a thug, dictator, despot or murderer, I hear there is a guy on Pennsylvania Ave. in DC, who unlike past idiots on Pennsylvania Ave knows who to deal with such people and want take any shit from them. Originally Posted by wildcat
Especially tough when it comes to children, it seems! Little Latinos beware of the 5 Spur General!!
you need to check out the one and only, the incredible
Weeping willow. You won't regret it
@papadee let's not spread false info.
I've been on ECCIE 8.5 yrs lol.

<--- D.C. local .
@curvy_awesome Believe me kink is alive, well and THRIVING here my dear. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I'm glad you're here & active, but the number of D. C. women active on ECCIE is small. DC may be full of freaks, doesn't mean they're on here.
They may not be active on here but then again ECCIE has never been booming for the DC area (unlike another board that has died off post FOSTA/SESTA). So...the local DC kinkster scene wouldn't be reflected properly here .
They may not be active on here but then again ECCIE has never been booming for the DC area (unlike another board that has died off post FOSTA/SESTA). So...the local DC kinkster scene wouldn't be reflected properly here . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I know what you mean. I'm in Illinois, and the Chicago, St. Louis, and even Indianapolis (I'm about equal distance from all 3) forums are lacking, especially for kink. We get more travel, encounters, & ISO posts than anything else. No interaction like here.