Omar Married Her Brother, And Omar Isn't Actually "Omar".

In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.

That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family.

Ilhan’s genetic family split up at this time. The above three received asylum in the United States, while Ilhan’s three other siblings — using their real names — managed to get asylum in the United Kingdom.

Ilhan Abdullahi Omar’s name, before applying for asylum, was Ilhan Nur Said Elmi.

Her father’s name before applying for asylum was Nur Said Elmi Mohamed. Her sister Sahra Noor’s name before applying for asylum was Sahra Nur Said Elmi. Her three siblings who were granted asylum by the United Kingdom are Leila Nur Said Elmi, Mohamed Nur Said Elmi, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.

Ilhan and Ahmed married in 2009, presumably to benefit in some way from a fraudulent marriage. They did not divorce until 2017.

(PowerLine)
"Send her back!"

Where's txdot guy?
Interesting.....
Interesting..... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Not so much as typically disgusting.

"The guilty dog barks loudest!"

A phrase from an old doctor friend of mine fits: "Infection will out!" If you don't know what it means, think "boil".....

The House Dumbocrats can't do anything about it other than embrace their female "of color" for fear of a minority backlash.

I'm betting she isn't the first to pull the asylum scam alleging persecution to disguise either an economic reason to immigrate, or worse.
Political Hypocrisy and thuggery ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at best.
I'm just relieved to learn she's not a REAL Brother-fucker
I'm just relieved to learn she's not a REAL Brother-fucker Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Do you really know that? There's evidence of immigration fraud on multiple levels, that's my chief concern other than she's an anti-semetic pro-Hamas plant determined to destroy the fabric of America. If she is facing incest accusations because she married her brother, then that's on her.
Do you really know that? Originally Posted by gnadfly
no, in fact I hope she's a Brother-fucker, because it gives me hope that Omar would readily offer herself to me
I'm just relieved to learn she's not a REAL Brother-fucker Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Have you seen all of her immigration/naturalization paperwork?
Has she been taking flying lessons ?
Has she been taking flying lessons ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Back home her first solo would have been off a 20 story building with a loud mouth like hers! She should be thankful she's here.
Back home her first solo would have been off a 20 story building with a loud mouth like hers! She should be thankful she's here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is incest prohibited under Islamic Law?
Is incest prohibited under Islamic Law? Originally Posted by friendly fred
After loudmouthed bitches. They'd cut her tongue out and stone her.

Do you know a real Somalian native female?
no, in fact I hope she's a Brother-fucker, because it gives me hope that Omar would readily offer herself to me Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Omar is well in back of my Dim "To-do" list.

First is AOC
Second is Kyrsten Sinema
3rd -Tulsi Gabbard