Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

Okay, we hear all the time men like greek so how many men like sex with a strap on????? Is it something you would be willing to try and have the guts to ask a girl to do????????
The only thing I want touching my ass is toilet paper.
When it comes to oral sex, I would rather give than receive. Oddly enough, I feel the same way about anal sex. Go figure.
The only thing I want touching my ass is toilet paper. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Fo'...Sho'
This topic would have been a hit in Another Realm...............Those boys love the strap on play..........lol
ive always wanted to try that on guy/girl mmmm fun lol
I wasnt sure where to put it so if it needs to be moved let me know.
Less is more! NO!
Okay, we hear all the time men like greek so how many men like sex with a strap on????? Is it something you would be willing to try and have the guts to ask a girl to do???????? Originally Posted by Truly Passion*

UHMMMMMM NO
I enjoy toys and fingers. Strap-ons are difficult to set up and use properly. Rather have a BBBJ while getting my prostate massaged by digits.
I enjoy toys and fingers. Strap-ons are difficult to set up and use properly. Rather have a BBBJ while getting my prostate massaged by digits. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
YES YES YES, This is my favvvvv!
+100

The only thing I want touching my ass is toilet paper. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
I love it all....

alot of my guys enjoy strap on play!
I tend to agree with most guys. Sloppy BBBJ with a P- massage "Rocks my world!"
Not just No... HELL NO.