Things that you hate when having a sexy time

Some sex partners don't always get it right all the time. So this is the space and time to spill the beans and tell us the things you hate that your partner does in bed.

I'll share.. I hate it when my partner moans louder than me. lol.
I hate being in mish and having sweat dripped on me >.< gross!
I hate being in mish and having sweat dripped on me >.< gross! Originally Posted by Belladonna Whispers
Yeap, but not quite as bad as your partner farting during oral sex! I hate that
Yeap, but not quite as bad as your partner farting during oral sex! I hate that Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Lol I agree! That's awkward for both parties!
When he asks me to lick his ass and he has toilet paper wads hanging...
When he asks me to lick his ass and he has toilet paper wads hanging... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
ROFLMAO DD, that would be so bad.... or when he has a beaver growing from his ass.... I don't want to have to go digging thru bushes to try to get to the business!!! (That goes for women too! Lol)
Lol
Lmao!!!!!
I hate being in mish and having sweat dripped on me >.< gross! Originally Posted by Belladonna Whispers
I hate the possibility of doing that to someone - but it does get hot in Texas

However, I find is sexy as hell is a lady drops some sweat on me (go figure)

So it's time to saddle up CowGirl!!
Forehead sweat.. not so bad.. armpit sweat dripping onto my face is just gross...
When he asks me to lick his ass and he has toilet paper wads hanging... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
I cut myself....shaving!!
I cut myself....shaving!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lol gross...

And DD, I agree with you, a lil forehead sweat is not bad. I once had a threesome with this guy and my ex girlfriend and he was sweating so bad it was like I was taking a shower. And he thought my wriggling was due to him 'putting it on me' when in reality it was me trying to escape the monsoon.... Not enjoyable at all...
She doesn't silence her phone, takes calls or texts. After we meet I make a point of saying "I'm silencing my phone now." That's usually all it takes.
Teeth scraping during oral, that shit hurts!
Teeth scraping during oral, that shit hurts! Originally Posted by Riverstud
That can go for men too! I know some men that feel like they're biting the hell out of me! OUCH!!!

And just tell the girl to pretend like she's a turkey with a gulla gulla and open wider lol!