PACEPro

PacePro was started by myself a few months ago. It was started to fill the void between Eccie and OH2. It was not to replace either of them. PACE was started as another resource for the hobby. I hate that OH2 is offline. PACE is a private board and will remain that way for the time being.

Everyone is wanting to know how to get access to PACE.

For Hobbyists:

1) You need a referral from a provider who is on PACE. Please do not ask for a list of providers who are on PACE. They are more than welcome to post if they are members. Please make sure you know the provider. We do check with the provider when you use her as a referral. You might ask a provider you have seen if they are a member of PACE and then if they can give you a referral.

2) You can send me your P411. You can also message me on P411.

For Providers:

1) You can have a current hobbyist from PACE that you know vouch for you.

2) You can have another provider vouch for you.

3) You can contact me directly from P411. If you do not have P411, please Pm me.

We are not allowing hobbyist to hobbyist referral at this time.

I appreciate the support we are receiving from the community. There are some who have discussed the way I am running PACE and disapprove. All I can say is that you are entitled to your opinion.

Please do not start bashing other sites on this thread. I do not care to hear about it.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or send me an email.
I did not know you started the site… I apologize… we are definitely on same page. I actually refused Oldphone14 referral , this morning to pacepro.net

I assure all I want is to keep the ladies safe including myself, especially… I did not know you were the owner of the site. I only been a provider for four years. I had 65 reviews on ourhome2 and I used the review to show that I earned my rate …
Back when I started … I was at XXX fr the hour.. though I quickly learned being at that rate … ( brought in some rif raf clientele) so I used the review process , to show that I earned my rate to go up higher…. Now it is AT XXX - hour, though letting first timers for a limited time.. a special for XXX - though only on there first time) being a companion is mainly the job I do , for most of my income to live on. I apologize too if my pm that I just wrote back in any way seems, too direct. The last thing I want is an unsafe or
“ problem child “ clients to be on pacepro.net

The way I worked so hard in the last four years… and use the review process to show I earned the rate that I have. I got lots of compliments on doing this though I imagine from what I can see … some other companions… have also used the review process in this way..

I deeply apologize … I should have clarified that i am the same page … with you.
Thanks for the info summer I sent a message on p411, I believe petiteplsr is my most recent ok there. I need to look you up again petiteplsr
@TrulySummer thank you for starting a new thread for PacePro. It was getting ridiculous, all the "me too"s in the OH2 Down thread.

I have a question, if you might know the answer. A few days ago when I heard about it, I went to the site and registered my id. At that time I didn't know which providers whom I might know might be on there, so I left the referrer field blank. Since that time, I have figured out a couple of the ladies whom I've met are on PacePro, and I reached out to them, and they are willing to refer me. However, the blocker screen (for those who are awaiting approval) doesn't have any way for me to add referrer. I emailed admin@PacePro about this, but haven't heard back.

The blocker screen does say, "ANY USERS WITHOUT A CONFIRMED REFERRAL WILL BE DELETED AFTER 7 DAYS." So, if I just wait out the 7 days, I could potentially try again, this time filling in the id of my referrer? Or will that not work either?

I'm really excited that there's a site taking stricter precautions about who it lets in, and is run by ladies. I hope to get past this error, and be able to participate.
  • Jav
  • 09-12-2022, 08:47 PM
how do we know which providers are on Pace to get a referral from?
how do we know which providers are on Pace to get a referral from? Originally Posted by Jav
We don't. My suggestion is for all guys to write their regular girls and ask OR for girls to write their regular guys and ask. I got on early today. Just so happened the girl I saw tonight asked me if I was on there and I simply went thru the process and got her on board. Now I will get my other 3-4 regulars on and my work is done. Guys can write the girl's they have seen and visa versa.

FWIW, a domino effect seems to be the way in. I got this girl on. She has on her phone where she saves each contact w 1-5 emoji happy faces ( based on how she likes them as clients) so now she will assist in getting all 3+ ' happy face' guys in. I like how she saves her clients in her phone..The guys who got a 1 or a 2 Happy Face can go pound sand... Good system she has, also a good way for the bad apples not to get on a new site.

Good luck to all and the board operator.
We don't. My suggestion is for all guys to write their regular girls and ask OR for girls to write their regular guys and ask. I got on early today. Just so happened the girl I saw tonight asked me if I was on there and I simply went thru the process and got her on board. Now I will get my other 3-4 regulars on and my work is done. Guys can write the girl's they have seen and visa versa.

FWIW, a domino effect seems to be the way in. I got this girl on. She has on her phone where she saves each contact w 1-5 emoji happy faces ( based on how she likes them as clients) so now she will assist in getting all 3+ ' happy face' guys in. I like how she saves her clients in her phone..The guys who got a 1 or a 2 Happy Face can go pound sand... Good system she has, also a good way for the bad apples not to get on a new site.

Good luck to all and the board operator. Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
Exactly. Perfect. That is the way it should be.
If providers and hobbyists added PACE membership in their profiles, it would be very helpful...
If providers and hobbyists added PACE membership in their profiles, it would be very helpful... Originally Posted by Casanova29
That's a great idea! It's going to be a work in progress getting the good clientele and providers moved over to Pace with oh2 seeming to shut down for good now. But looking forward to having this referral system in place. Little less worry on LE and bad apples. Although those could still potentially slip through but it is a great extra step!
I am for some getting kicked offline when I login in , have I done something wrong I am confused. Anandaman referred me and it has been working all day up until an hour ago. What am I supposed to do now . can you please. Fix this.
Holy shit, is that the real KK?? Like a second coming of Jesus
Welcome back kosher!
I got an invite from a lady I have known for over a year. Got 2 others from ladies that know me. Hopefully, this will keep the bad seeds out of he mix

If you are a member in good standing, whether you are a Gent or a Lady, you probably won't have to ask or beg for an invitation.
If you are a member in good standing, whether you are a Gent or a Lady, you probably won't have to ask or beg for an invitation. Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
I think it’s relative on how active a person is in forums and terms of how often makes time for sessions with a lady(ies) (how “popular”I guess for lack of better word). Not everyone who is in good standing is very active in forums. I’d say is very dependent on who you know of course and how often you present yourself.
Summary Introduction: You hobbyists have to be invited by a provider to join our website, and no, we won’t tell you who the provider members are.

Good luck with that business model.

To the hobbyists who place any value on their privacy, note that the other alternative - p411 - requires your real world information, so in this hack happy environment, it’s just a matter of time before that database is leaked. In the meantime, I will be keeping the 4 or 5 reliable regular providers I know to myself and foregoing any new providers until the marketplace of communication and information exchange corrects.