looking for upscale

In your opinions, Who is the best upscale providers in the KC area?
Are you looking for a local or would you include one of the travelers who regularly stop here?
local would be best but frequent traveler would be good too
Based on your encounter report history, a couple of points might need clarification:

1. Define "upscale"

2. Are you searching for an "upscale" rub & tug girl or someone who offers different encounters?
Kat Von DFee
Lariyah Cash
Ellie A

Savannah
Jazz J
Not a rub and tug and high quality, price doesn't matter for the right one.
Gemma
You need to define "upscale"
Jo jo
I don’t post often, but what an asinine question! Upscale? Show more respect. Upscale objectifies and is demeaning. Be plain with your words as Scorpio indicates. You want skinny, bbw, curvy..... you want her to show up in a limo? Use your words and take a minute to reread your post, Do not some broken word like upscale. Rack a book dude.
Jo jo Originally Posted by cmore197474
She comes to town for part of a day maybe once a month. You have to be on her text list to know when she will be here.
in their own ways, so many of them are upscale, top shelf.

May be best to research what you are desiring to happen on your date rather than who you may wanna date, if upscale is your only criteria.
well I think "high class/higer donations" when I thjink upscale
BUT truth be told upscale is subjective...to whoevers mouth the word is coming from.

I dont consider myself upscale..I consider myself a good ol Texas redneck ...a lil sassy but try to keep it som ewhat classy...lol..... ..but i do feel I give top-notch service!

I dont think donations make us gals any better or worse than each other....quality and attitude is what makes us upscale......make sense??>
^^^^

quality and attitude = DallasRain
  • Fsn57
  • 07-26-2018, 08:30 AM
Upscale objectifies... . Originally Posted by mwayne123
LOL, If you feel this way, I think you're in the wrong hobby.