Edging - do tell

How does a provider know where the threshold is and then how to keep you there without tipping the scales so to speak. I can barely edge myself, mush less understand how a second party would have better control over it.

Do tell.
We are the perfect ones for that because we no right way to do it right away to take it easy and the right angle
Please come back to KC soon
Well, it helps if you have seen him before, and you know what he is like just before he comes.

For me, its about paying attention to subtle cues like breath rate, moans, the way his cock swells up and you can almost feel the pulsating as the blood rushes up to the tip.

Oh and... lots of practice 💋
practice makes perfect

I do edging.....mine is a sensual and softer version.......it isa fun to mix it up with prostate play or oily handjobs
I am a master at this. Its all about paying attention to your bodys responses.
  • Fsn57
  • 07-26-2018, 12:47 PM
I am a master at this. Its all about paying attention to your bodys responses. Originally Posted by Ellieinkc
Ellie, how long do you edge before it's over with? From your video, I can't imagine lasting more than a few minutes.
My edging Skills are Definitely worth Trying on
Taking you to the brink & back again with many facets.
Skillfully watching, listening & FEELING.
Kinda good at it ..Truly enjoy it.

As would you..YES!!
Everyone is a little bit different. However I can generally successfully Edge anywhere between 30 and 45 minutes. Even longer in some cases. That video was actually almost 50 minutes long, but I didn't figure a 50 minute video would be that exciting and my lighting was poor during most of it. Especially after seeing someone once I can adjust accordingly to be able to Edge a little longer.

UOTE=Fsn57;1060768501]Ellie, how long do you edge before it's over with? From your video, I can't imagine lasting more than a few minutes.[/QUOTE]