reference question

Hey guys,
I have a questions about reference. I'm trying to contact with different girls but they need reference. I do have references before like Drew and naughty Morgan, however they are no longer exist or never reply. What should i do now?
No references means you're back at newbie stage. You'll need to be screened bybone of the gals that accepts newbies. Note that newbie screening may require rw data so look for a well established gal that the guys respect and trust.
Ok, one more question.
I never did screened with someone before, what is that mean? using the phone to do the face chat?
Or is there any girl will meet "newbies"..
thanks a lot
Ok, one more question.
I never did screened with someone before, what is that mean? using the phone to do the face chat?
Or is there any girl will meet "newbies"..
thanks a lot Originally Posted by Mucerio
There are a few girls that are newbie friendly. Look thru the updates and profiles. Then hopefully all will go well and the ladies will be references for you. You can do it! 💋
Each girl has there own screening requirements. You just have to ask them what they require, and then decide if your are willing to meet there requirements. Each one is different on what they need to feel safe.

I'm having the same problem, all my references are retired.
I’m so tired of this lol
Destiny
Jessica rabbit
Nikki
Are newbie friendly

Good luck
Thanks for the shout out Dallas! Yes I'm newbie Friendly!
Thank you so much