Personal subject. May be TMI

Aunt Flo. Riding the cotton pony. Whatever you call it, it can be an issue in the hobby. I have always cancelled appointments, taken the 5 days off.

I doubt any guys like to play during this time, but you never know! Want to hear from guys: are you interested in doing a session where that part is off limits?

Ladies: do you offer sessions where its anything but going down there? Are there any other ways to still play during this time?

💋
Just offer a fbsm+ massage at a lower rate. Women get periods. That's just how it is.
I only get head because to me it's like driving a rental car. If I rent a car, it's not an every day sedan; it's a Mustang, Vette, or Mercedes. To me, a fine BJ is like one of those cars.
SS, yours specifically is like a high end Tesla!
I’m sure some will find this statement gross as hell but, for some of us, hamburgers and fur burgers go better with catchup!

My 2 cents!

QUOTE=SweetSuzanna;1060777339]Aunt Flo. Riding the cotton pony. Whatever you call it, it can be an issue in the hobby. I have always cancelled appointments, taken the 5 days off.

I doubt any guys like to play during this time, but you never know! Want to hear from guys: are you interested in doing a session where that part is off limits?

Ladies: do you offer sessions where its anything but going down there? Are there any other ways to still play during this time?

💋[/QUOTE]
Funny but blech!!!!!!

💋 Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Softcups & makeup sponges work great if flow is pretty light . I usually don’t take appts until like day 3, hhr only. I’m anemic & get bad cramps sometimes so “totm” can be pretty tough to where I don’t wanna be touched at all anyway 😬
Guess it depends if you do greek or not... also it is not always about sex but would be up front about that time of the month.
Ladies get on the depo shot!!! I havent been visited by Aunt Flow in almost 2 years. I spot occasionally but other than that I'm good.
Happened to me once took the bbbj x2 and was 100% ok with that
Not a time i like to play. But that's just me. But. Be honest please.

Happened once where my date and i were lost in the heat of the consensual moment, and she turned and said 'oh by the way...' and the date took a turn. I was actually pretty bummed. Had some different fun to salvage the time together; but i wish she had been up front with me above all else. I would have just asked her out the following week. I didn't see her much at all after that.

IMHO: There are folks that have no problem with this happening during a date - and those should be the ones you reach out to when the time comes. Ask for a PM for those that are either ok or actually find it a turn on - there truthfully is something for everyone here if you look. You may find a group of regulars who like that 5 day run through nature
I forgot to mention women during Aunti's visit tend to be more prone to a better, albeit messy orgasm! Natural whoremones kick in and stuff I guess!! At least that's been my experience over the years. I read that somewhere too.

Ladies get on the depo shot!!! I havent been visited by Aunt Flow in almost 2 years. I spot occasionally but other than that I'm good. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Lucky you! I dont want to be on birth control for several reasons.
[
I agree. We all have different opinions on this. I personally do not want anything to happen in that area at all! Whether the guy is ok or not.
But i am ok with giving a bbbj during half hour. I will just have to let him know and see if he is ok with it.💋

QUOTE=hornyoldtoad;1060777978]Not a time i like to play. But that's just me. But. Be honest please.

Happened once where my date and i were lost in the heat of the consensual moment, and she turned and said 'oh by the way...' and the date took a turn. I was actually pretty bummed. Had some different fun to salvage the time together; but i wish she had been up front with me above all else. I would have just asked her out the following week. I didn't see her much at all after that.

IMHO: There are folks that have no problem with this happening during a date - and those should be the ones you reach out to when the time comes. Ask for a PM for those that are either ok or actually find it a turn on - there truthfully is something for everyone here if you look. You may find a group of regulars who like that 5 day run through nature[/QUOTE]
A provider I saw recently offered a $50 discount when she realized that Aunt Flo had arrived. She promised that we would have a good time anyway and delivered on that promise.