Is K V ink back?

Lot of ads. Haven't called her, but it looks like she's scheduling appointments.
She goes by "Juicy Jess" now.
But is it really her? Two different phone numbers in adds. Or is someone just using her photos?
Moved to coed
But is it really her? Two different phone numbers in adds. Or is someone just using her photos? Originally Posted by gfesearcher
I can't vouch for that because I've never seen her. But I think I remember someone posting a while back that it actually was her. She's very active on Instagram and posts often with new/recent pics.

I did see her at a local Publix once in early 2023, but I don't approach providers in public unless I know them very well and if I know ahead of time that they won't mind a casual "hello".
I can't understand why this issue hasn't already been resolved... It certainly seems easy enough to investigate, idk, Bulldog, go to Publix and let us know what you find out... lol, I think you guys already know the truth... I think you guys are as intimidated by her as I was back in the day...
lol. I know for a fact that she can speak her mind on this forum anytime she wants to... I suspect that VI would let us know if she was available, or maybe not ... idk
So are you thinking LE, or scam?
Scam seems more likely, possibly from someone who has access to this sites content...
VI had a very good brand. I don't see why she would use this low-grade website (STG) when she was an exclusive Provider with great marketing. The area code on this number is Oklahoma and the name is Jessica Rabbit. Probably someone using her old pictures.
Search the pics and see if they're being used outside the area. That should help. Or, call. She picks up her own phones. You'll know in a few seconds if it's legit.
VI had a very good brand. I don't see why she would use this low-grade website (STG) when she was an exclusive Provider with great marketing. The area code on this number is Oklahoma and the name is Jessica Rabbit. Probably someone using her old pictures. Originally Posted by George Spelvin
She would use it from time to time in the past so why not now that she has rebranded herself as the rabbit ?!

As for the number could be that she lost or broke her other phone while she was out in Oklahoma and got a new one with a local number and using it as her business phone.

All speculation I could be way off but just seeing what a lot of these ladies tend to do … step away for a bit comeback with a different name and number and start all over … again like I mentioned when this all came about I doubt she ever really left the game 100% it’s too too easy of a money maker she’s got between those sexy legs !
I think that is really her behind the ad. Been in contact but no luck getting on her calendar yet. Her OF https://onlyfans.com/juicy_jessicarabbit
The real question is has Bulldog Country been at Publix this whole time? Hey Bulldog, Nick Saban brought a real football team to Atlanta and kicked UGA square in the ass, again, bitch, it's not like it's the first time, lol... RTR
My hat is definitely off to Kirby and his dogs, it's certainly impressive... back to back national championships and only two losses in three years, wow, y'all should consider leaving Georgia every time Bama comes to town, lol! RTR!!!!